Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Hotel, Bali is a popular boutique hotel in Bali. The hotel is a fusion of traditional Balinese hospitality and modern amenities. Nested on the coral hill along the Badung Strait , Batu Karang Lembongan Resort offers 5-star facilities to both the leisure and business travelers. Luxurious accommodations, excellent dining and recreational facilities offered at this hotel are sure to spoil you. So, come and take a break in the lap of nature at Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Hotel, Bali.
* Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Hotel offers satisfactory service and international standard hotel amenities. Dining options here include tasty and authentic Indonesian cuisines as well as International delicacies at the restaurant. You can enjoy refreshing drinks at the bar in the restaurant.
* Business travelers are equally welcome at the Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Hotel, Bali as the hotel offers first class business center with projectors, flat screen TVs, Internet connection and space for meeting and conference.
* The hotel is famous for its wonderful spa facilities. You can relax at the hotel's specially designed 2-lane lap pool. Work out at the hotel's world class fitness center to stay fit. Besides, there is ample scope for recreation at the beach near the hotel. You can go for surfing or snorkeling in the sea.
* Batu Karang Lembongan Resort offers you quality service and all the modern amenities in this tropical paradise. The hotel has a wide range of accommodation units.
* The villas and suites are nicely decorated in contemporary style with a traditional Balinese touch. All the rooms are air conditioned. Every room has private safe, telephone, CD player, tea and coffee maker and satellite television for the guests' comfort. Room facilities at Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Hotel, Bali also include 24 hr room service.
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Hotel, Bali is located on Nusa Lembongan Island to the south east of Bali. Situated along the Badung Strait the hotel is easily reachable from Bali's eastern coast. Tourists can land at Bali's Nusa Dua Airport and then take an one hour boat ride from Bali's Sanur Beach ferry point.