A short ride away from some of the most famous mountain landmarks around, the Belvedere, Grindelwald, Switzerland, is more of an experience than a hotel. You will immediately understand the popularity of Grindelwald as soon as your eyes meet the amazing views of the Alps from every angle.
* A buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant between 7.30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
* The snow-capped Eiger Mountain will make a nature lover of any visitor to this picturesque city. And skiers are sure to appreciate the convenience of the ski room, where you can have your ski boots individually heated for you!
* If it is skiing and adventure that you crave, you have come to the right place. Ski gondolas taking you to the various hotspots are just minutes away from this Swiss ski hotel. Some of the major attractions include the Jungfraujoch - starting point of the longest Alpine glacier also known as the Top of Europe or the First, and the Schilthorn Valley (Piz Gloria) - which you may have noticed in a James Bond film.
* The hotel features a lovely Japanese-style garden, a meeting facility that holds up to 80 people, a wellness center to relax, and international cuisine that has earned this quality hotel excellent reviews. A day of skiing, an afternoon of fresh air, and an evening of fine dining while listening to live piano music is just what to expect from the Belvedere.
* Guest rooms in the Belvedere Hotel offer exclusive quality and top comfort. Wake up to sensational views which will energize and inspire you. Fall asleep to serene surroundings which will ensure a sound night's sleep.
* And just to add a bit more comfort to your 4 star hotel experience, why not try the pillow bar, a catalogue of pillows to choose from to really personalize your stay. And if this were not enough pampering, plush bathrobes and slippers invite you to just lounge about your room and gaze at the spectacular views in complete comfort.
Located in the centre of Grindelwald, the Belvedere Hotel is situated close to the Grindelwald Train Station. The hotel has sensational views of the famous Eiger and neighbouring mountains.