Belvedere Hotel Zante is the perfect place for a holiday, located amongst Cypress trees in the beautiful verdant area of Vasilikos; undoubtedly one of the prettiest places on Zakynthos.
Vasilikos is a charming village still relatively untouched by tourism, with tavernas and bars set in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
* During the stay of the guests, they can enjoy at the Belvedere Hotel, enjoy their evening meals in the fantastic restaurant serving Greek specialities with breathtaking views, candlelight and soft music.
* A drink before or after dinner in the cocktail bar is a must for relaxing and entertaining.
* During the day the pool-snack bar serves snacks and refreshing drinks next to the wonderful swimming pool.
* The general facilities of the hotel are; reception, tv lounge, snack bar, restaurant, cocktail bar, swimming pool, children’s pool, sunbeds, outdoor jacuzzi, fax services, internet access, tv and dvd player in the rooms, daily maid service, linen change- towels every day and sheets every other day.
* Hotel Belvedere offers 60 rooms-suites in total.
* There are four types of accommodation to choose from: maisonettes, 1 room suites, open plan bedrooms with living room and one bedroom apartments with seperate living room.
* Maisonettes are suitable for 2- 4 people and are built on two floors. On the ground floor there is a living room with sofa beds suitable for 1-2 children and kitchenette. Upstairs there is a bedroom with a bathroom.
* The open plan room has a double bed and living room with 2 sofa-beds (for 2 children) and a kitchenette and bathroom.
* The apartment has a seperate bedroom and a living room with 2 sofa beds. Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children.
* All of the room types have a tv and a dvd player, hairdryer, air-conditioning, internet access and a safety deposit boxes.
* All rooms have a spacious balcony with wonderful sea views, helping the guests to enjoy and feel part of the unspoilt Mediterranean landscape.
Belvedere Hotel Zante is located only 700 m away from the gorgeous beaches of Gerakas and Porto Roma. Gerakas beach is one of the beaches where the Caretta Caretta turtles nest their eggs.
Vasilikos centre is only 200 m away, meaning that amenities such as mini markets and tavernas are only a short distance away.