Chasley Hotel is situated in the heart of the city of Wakefield. This 3 Star Hotel is the ideal place to stay connected with business clients or just by leisure purposes.
* Conference/Meeting and Events, has a total of 5 meeting rooms that can cater for up to 250 delegates. It can be used as a venue for Seminars, Business meetings and other special events. The meeting rooms are equipped with state of the art Audiovisuals, Lectern, Microphone and Internet access.
* Restaurant, has a stylish design that offers a variety of innovative dishes from modern cuisine to old favorites.
* Bar, it offers a variety of refreshing beverages and alcoholic drinks. It is a great place for guests to unwind after a long day of sightseeing.
* Other Hotel Facilities includes 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Non-Smoking Rooms, Elevator, Heating, Luggage Storage.
* Services offered are Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Breakfast in the Room, Bridal Suite, Packed Lunches and Fax/Photocopying.
* WiFi Internet access is available in the entire hotel.
* Public Parking is possible on site.
* Chasley Hotel has a total number of 62 rooms all equipped with Tea & coffee making facilities, Air-condition, Private Bathroom, Towels, Desk, Hairdryer, Cable/Satellite TV and WiFi Internet access.
The Chasley Hotel is located in the city center of Wakefield.
∙ Leave motorway at J39 and follow signs for the city center. After approx. 3 miles go straight on at the roundabout, continue up a slight hill and after a right hand bend, turn left at the traffic lights (Queen Street) and we are at the top of Queen Street.
∙ Leave motorway at J29 which then becomes J42 of the M1. Then as M1
From A1 South:
∙ Enter Wakefield on A638 through the traffic light complex (CD Bramalls Vauxhall Dealer on the right and bear left under the railway bridge. Join dual carriageway with MFI store on the left. Continue to the roundabout and turn right. Proceed uphill and after a right hand bend, take the first road on the left at the traffic lights.
From A1 North:
∙ Leave A1 on A642, proceed through Garforth, Oulton, Swillington and Stanley into Wakefield. Take first exit from the roundabout along the dual carriageway. Take third exit at the next roundabout then the first left at traffic lights. Follow road passing Ridings Center. Turn right into Queen Street at first set of lights.