Built in 1936, City Living Sentrum Hotel was formerly known as Astoria Hotel and in 2001 it was totally renovated. City Living Sentrum Hotel is conveniently located along Trondheim’s main shopping street, in the lower part of Nordre gate and waiting the guests impatiently.
City Living Sentrum Hotel features a restaurant, wireless Internet access, and multilingual staff.
* Amenities include complimentary Internet access and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
* City Living Sentrum Hotel also offers coffee in the lobby and express check-in. The property has a 24-hour front desk.
* The personnel are available 24 hours a day and will serve breakfast along with the morning newspaper in your room every day.
* City Living Sentrum Hotel offers 49 guestrooms in a 6-story property. Guestrooms feature satellite television.
* Business-friendly rooms are equipped with desks. Guestrooms have coffee/tea makers.
* Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Services include wake-up calls.
* Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards. Rollaway beds are also available.
City Living Sentrum Hotel are located in beautiful surroundings in Trondheim, Oslo and Bergen.