Club Hotel in Baja Sardinia seems to emerge from the rocks and the sea in perfect harmony with the clear waters and mediterranean scrub that surround it. It is an architectural jewel that combines the style of a cordial and considerate service with an unnate elegance.
Club Hotel's restaurants Bouganville Casablanca and Miramare, charm and courtesy accompany the delicious flavours of the celebrated sardinia cuisine. An American bar, a piano bar overlooking the sea, a beautiful private beach and numerous other Baja Hotels facilities complete this unique offer. Club Hotel in Baja Sardinia is the ideal place to enjoy a charming and relaxing holiday that is truly unforgettable.
* Designed to meet the needs of families with children, the Club Hotel Laconia has its reception and TV room in the central area, while in the square there are a bar, a large and well-light restaurant, the swimming pool for adults and children. The private beach is equipped with sun-umbrellas and deckchairs while stocks last.
* Club Hotel offers a world of games and activities include games and competitions, aerobics and swimming courses. In addition it offers tennis courts, five aside soccer, beach volleyball, archery and a bowling green. Children are always welcome and a playground is waiting for them and the miniclub service is offered from 4 to 12 years old.
* The American Bar and Ristorante Bouganville are both open for breakfast, with the latter offering regional, Italian and gourmet cuisine in the evenings, supported by a 400- strong wine list. The Piano Bar offers international cuisine and many fine wines alongside smooth live music. There is a peaceful garden attached to the hotel, and guests are invited to enjoy an evening at Bagaglino, the hotel's own theatre.
* Spa services and boutique shopping can be found on site, and multilingual staff on the 24- hour front desk can offer advise on sightseeing and tourist excursions around the island.
* The accommodation at the Club Hotel is practical and refined: 157 rooms, in the main building or in a contiguous area, all provided with TV, telephone and air conditioning; there are also demi suites, which have two rooms, equipped with mini bar and they can face the seaside or the swimming pool.
The centre of the Costa Smeralda, Porto Cervo, is 4 kilometres away, while several other fine beaches can be found within eight kilometres of the hotel. The island is rich in archaeological history, and several ancient burial sites lie within 15 kilometres of the hotel. Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is 30 kilometres away, an approximate driving time of 25 minutes.
Just 20 metres from the sea and its own private beach, the hotel offers much in the way of water-based recreation, including the opportunity to go on an excursion aboard Bluewater, the hotel's very own motor yacht. Trekking and cross-country motorbike itineraries are available from the hotel, with tennis and golfing facilities nearby. Mountain bikes and scooters can be hired at the hotel.