In the green heart of Tuscany, just in the middle of the famous city of Chianciano you will find the Grand Hotel Capitol is situated in a privileged position at 100 meters from 'Piazza Italia', the centre of Chianciano and not far away from the healthy thermal waters baths; 'Acqua Santa', 'Sillene', 'Acqua Fucoli' and 'Sorgente Sant'Elena'.
Today the Grand Hotel Capitol has been accurately restored and totally refurbished. Guests have the use of extensive roof garden with swimming pool and a beautiful views over the valley.
The Grand Hotel Capitol Garibaldi combines a warm and welcoming atmosphere with all modern comforts expected of a hotel of its category.
* Restaurant is open for hotel guests only, for morning breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our specialities prepared with Italian and Tuscan cuisine are accompanied by a wide choice of wines. Here guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast, an abundant array of first quality products, to put you in good stead to start the day exploring the Tuscany region.
* Guests can use the swimming pool and the large solarium located on the roof of the hotel, with amazing panoramic view of Chianciano Terme. Swimming pool towels are available for hire.
* The show room with audiovisuals and huge screen may also be used for meetings/conferences and seminars.
* At the reception guests are able to rent mountain bikes, museum tickets and get information on the best sight-seeing tours and excursions.Parking is also available.
* At guest's disposal 68 quiet and extremely comfortable rooms, with private bathroom with bath tub or shower and some with balconies overlooking the city.
Grand Hotel Capitol, in the center of Chianciano Terme, offers elegantly furnished rooms, excellent cuisine, friendly hospitality and professionalism.
The Grand Hotel Capitol is located just a short distance from the art towns of Tuscany, Florence, Siena, Perugia, all unique for their culture and history.
From the hotel you will enjoy a particularly beautiful and peaceful panorama. In a short time you can reach Montepulciano, impressive medieval town, famous for Nobile wine; Pienza, native land of Pope Pio II Piccolomini; Montalcino, world well-known for Brunello wine; Orvieto, Siena and fantastic Val d'Orcia and Cortona.