Taking pride in its huge and magnificent fort styled building, the Gaj Kesari Hotel in Bikaner is one of the five star hotels in Bikaner in India and also one of the reputed heritage hotels in India. Preferred by both national as well as international travelers, this fabulous luxury hotel is one of the best places where you can get a complete idea and taste of traditional Indian hospitality. Set amidst sprawling gardens, this hotel is an ideal place to get royal treatment during your vacations to the city of Bikaner.
* The in-house restaurant offers a series of delectable dishes for you to choose from. You can get Continental, Chinese and, of course, India food in the restaurant. One must try out the traditional Rajasthani dishes served over here. The chefs use fresh vegetables and a host of exotic herbs and spices to prepare the food. Both vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes is available over here.
* There are conference halls and banquet halls where numerous parties, meetings, seminars or workshops can be conducted. The hotel also offers e-mail facility. This is very convenient for the business travelers as they can remain in touch with their work when on business tour to the city of Bikaner.
* There is a huge outdoor swimming pool. The hotel also has a spa where you can go for several Ayurvedic treatments and different kinds of massages. There is also a library where you can sit and read some good books. Besides these, the hotel also arranges for local sightseeing tours for its guests. The recreation facilities over here are simply extraordinary as compared to the other hotels in Bikaner in India.
* The various services that are available include baby-sitting services, laundry facility, tour desk, 24-hours room service, reception desk as well as safe deposit box.
* Hotel Gaj Kesari has 36 Deluxe Rooms – Charming rooms of a perfectly good size.
* All rooms are air-conditioned, have televisions, overhead fans, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and attached bathrooms.
* All the rooms are stunningly decorated, with great taste and in keeping with the ‘palace’ style and with some of Rajasthan’s finest block-printed fabrics. Hot water bottles are provided on particularly cold nights.
* Hot water is plentiful and provided by boiler.
Hotel Gaj Kesri is situated adjacent to the Camel Breeding Farms and the Royal Cenotaphs at Sagar. The hotel is conveniently located on the bypass road and hence accessing the hotel is not a difficult mater at all. The city of Bikaner, in which the hotel is situated, is one of the most ancient cities of the state of Rajasthan in India. From the very location of this hotel travelers can embark on a tour of the surrounding area and pay a visit to the numerous forts, temples and other monuments that remind one of the city's past. The hotel is set amidst a huge and beautiful garden that is a real treat for the eyes.