Gallery Hotel - The Hotel that Inspires, is Singapores first hip art design hotel. This 223-room hotel features award-winning post-modern architecture and colourful interiors.
The creative environment inspires you to enjoy the ease and excitement of a truly unique designer hotel. Situated in the heart of the trendy Robertson Quay and Mohamad Sultan entertainment district, Gallery Hotel is perched on the bank of the Singapore River a delightful waterfront experience.
* Zenden Restaurant: Located on level four. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Both à la carte and buffet service available. Serves contemporary western and Asian cuisines. Signature dishes include curry mango prawns. Smart-casual dress code.
* Zenden Lounge: Located on level four. Open from late morning until late daily. Serves a wide range of beverages including teas, coffees, cocktails, wines, spirits, beers, light snacks, and chocolate fondue. Smoke-free. Live music from early evening until late, Tuesday–Sunday.
* For a refreshing change plunge into the cantilevered glass-sided pool at the Sky Oasis Bar for an underwater view of the cityscape or surrender your body to a Royal Thai treatment at Ayuthaya Spa.
* The fitness center of the Gallery Hotel is located on level three. Staffed and open from early morning until late, it offers a broad range of exercise machines and weights including bikes, treadmills, fixed weights, weights, and a rowing machine.
* Also on level five is a small library with magazines, books, and newspapers. Ayuthaya, the Royal Thai Spa, is located on level two and is open daily from late morning until late evening. Therapies offered include massage, body scrubs, facials, manicures, and pedicures.
* Ayuthaya, the Royal Thai Spa, is located on level two and is open daily from late morning until late evening. It features several treatment rooms, lockers, change rooms, steam room, and shower room. Treatments aim to promote increased flexibility, improve circulation, re-energize mind-body connections, and provide relief from stress. Ayuthaya’s menu encompasses massage, body wellness therapies, facials, manicures, and pedicures.
* Business facilities include a business center, four meeting and function rooms, and high-speed Internet access and wireless Internet access.
* In line with the minimalist architectural principles, which apply to the exterior and public areas, the guestrooms of the Gallery Hotel are uncluttered.
* All guestrooms have desks with high-speed Internet access and direct-dial phones with voice mail. Other amenities include cable TVs and newspapers. Minibars with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are on offer too. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, telephones, hair dryers, and slippers.
Gallery Hotel offers boutique accommodation along the Singapore River, a 10-minute walk from vibrant Clark Quay.