The 4-star Halekulani Hotel enjoys a prime oceanfront location directly on Waikiki Beach, Honolulu. This world-class Hawaii resort comprises five buildings ranging in height from 2 to 17 stories, surrounded by open courtyards and lush gardens.
Combining gracious hospitality and timeless elegance for almost a century, this luxury Honolulu hotel is a quiet oasis of tranquility and privacy in the midst of Waikiki. The Halekulani remains faithful to the spirit and tradition of the past, while constantly rising to astounding levels of service and comfort.
The Halekulani Hotel in Waikiki Beach is renowned for its innovative guest service, authentic SpaHalekulani immersions and magnificently acclaimed cuisine. Each of Halekulani's three restaurants offers its own distinct style and stunning views of the sea. Award-winning chefs create one-of-a-kind dishes from Hawaii's freshest and most delectable ingredients.
* Presenting innovative creations throughout the day in a relaxed and a idyllic setting, the on-site elegant oceanfront restaurant serves excellent dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also relax at the Lewers Lounge with fabulous cocktails, tempting appetizers and desserts, after a busy day.
* Originally designed to be the ultimate vacation getaway, the Halekulani has become Hawaii's best location for business meetings and conventions. For your complete relaxation, this hotel offers an extensive co-ed fitness room with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a swimming pool, which will allow you to relieve your stress after a busy day of work or travel.
* This 455-room Honolulu resort offers luxurious accommodations, all featuring large lanais (balconies) designed to let you take full advantage of Hawaii's magnificent tropical climate.
* Accommodation amenities include 27-inch flat screen cable TV, DVD/CD entertainment center, wireless Internet connection, individually controlled air conditioning, electronic safe, writing desk, coffee table, twice-daily housekeeping service, welcome fruit bowl, and much much more.
* The majority of the rooms offer stunning views of the deep blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Located on the beach at Waikiki, the Halekulani Resort Honolulu is quiet close to the Botanical Gardens. The Royal Palace, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki Aquarium Historic, Mission Houses and Diamond Head are some of the attractions placed within a few minutes drive from the resort.