Escape the monotony of standard chain hotels. Discover a retreat that artfully blends boutique-style luxury, personalized, Old World service, and the modern necessities required by today's business or leisure traveler. A prestigious member of Historic Hotels of America, the Henley Park Hotel was originally an apartment building named the Tudor Hall, a stately residence favored by many senators, congressmen and other notables of Washington society.
* The grand Tudor-style design of the The Henley Park Hotel is but one unique feature of our tranquil urban hideaway. As a guest of this historic Washington DC luxury hotel you'll enjoy personalized attention and a wealth of comforts - from elegant accommodations and 24-hour room service to intimate meeting space and fitness room. And for a memorable fine dining experience, reserve a table at Coeur de Lion, onsite restaurant celebrated for its sumptuous gourmet cuisine and renowned wine list. Transcend the "cookie cutter" approach favored by traditional downtown DC luxury hotels
* Coeur de Lion Restaurant - Fine New American cuisine is served in an elegant, brick-walled dining room. At the center is a glass-ceilinged atrium that bathes the room in natural light. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch.
* Wilkes Room - Afternoon tea is served in this traditional drawing room with a fireplace.
* Blue Bar - Patrons enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in a blue-toned room with a zinc bar.
* Wi-Fi Internet access and well-appointed conference space for up to 60.
* Guests of the Washington DC Henley Park Hotel can unwind during their stay with a workout at the on-site fitness facilitiy, or afternoon tea in the hotel's traditional drawing room.
* The Henley Park Hotel has 96 guestrooms, all with wireless Internet access. Rooms have high ceilings and windows that let in plenty of natural light, with rich decor in red, fuchsia, and cream. Some rooms have antique four-poster beds, and most have tables as well as writing desks for working travelers. Each room has multiple phones. Bathrobes are provided.
The hotel of choice in Washington D.C. for business travellers and vacationers alike, the charming Henley Park Hotel lies within walking distance to the Convention Centre and MCI Arena, just five blocks from Gallery Place Metro and close to Union Station, world-class museums and fashionable downtown Washington neighbourhoods.