Renovated in 2005, this hotel has a total of 265 rooms spread over 11 floors and includes a lobby with a 24-hour reception, air conditioning, a safe, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom, a lift, a conference room and a car park. It also offers its guests a bar, a kiosk and 3 restaurants. Room and laundry services are also available.* Please be advised there is a fee for early departures.
* Paradise Café - Casual dining overlooking the beach. Buffet and a la carte breakfast. A la carte lunch and dinner. Heart-healthy choices. Lavish seafood buffet on Friday evenings. Fully screened Paradise Porch with spectacular Gulf and sunset views. Open daily.
* Beach Club Bar and Grille - Salads, sandwiches, wraps, snacks, tropical drinks. Located by the pool, with sunset views. Large-screen plasma TVs. Swimsuit attire permitted. Lunch and dinner daily.
* Sandcastles Dining Room & Lounge - Caribbean-inspired menu. Main courses may include Baked Stuffed Local Grouper, Potato-Encrusted Mahi Mahi, Grilled Filet Mignon with Gulf Shrimp. Wines by the glass and bottle. Dinner nightly. Pianist nightly in lounge.
* Room service - Available from early morning till late evening.
* The Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa faces a 3.5-mile white-sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. The beach is ideal for swimming, sunbathing, shell-gathering, and boating.
* A freeform outdoor pool is paired with a spa tub. Two Har-Tru tennis courts are also on site.
* Spacious guestrooms at this Marco Island resort include private furnished balconies with full or partial Gulf views, or views of the garden and tennis courts.
* 32-inch plasma TVs come with HBO. Hilton's signature Serenity Beds feature pillowtop mattresses, down duvets, and hypoallergenic feather/down pillows. Sitting areas have sofa beds. Conveniences include wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, compact refrigerators, coffeemakers, and twin vanities. Microwave ovens are available upon request.
Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa offers a prime location along a 3.5-mile, white-sand beach washed by warm Gulf waters. Marco Walk Plaza, with shops, restaurants, and a movie theater, is adjacent.