Hotel 81 Bencoolen is conveniently located near the business district, shopping belts(Orchard Road & Marina area) and various tourists attractions. You will find great variety of international cuisine serving various budgets and taste, some serving late into the night.
* Works on the street outside were due for completion in December 2013 but are now ongoing.Until 01st January 2017
* There is also a host of food and beverages establishments, offering a wide variety of local and international cuisine, near the Hotel. The roti prata (Indian pancake with spicy curry ) stall along Bencoolen Street is a legend among backpackers. Drinking holes and nightspots, such as the Mohammed Sultan stretch, Chjimes, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay can be reached by trains, buses, taxis or on foot.
* This 14-storey city hotel is a 'no frills', budget hotel, with no swimming pools or gym, but there is a simple business centre with broadband Internet access and an al fresco cafe. Additional facilities of the air-conditioned hotel include a lobby area with a lift as well as a cafe and a laundry service and parking.
* The 215 well appointed guest rooms at the Hotel 81 Bencoolen offer a range of amenities to ensure a relaxing stay.
* All rooms in the Hotel 81 Bencoolen have air conditioning, bathroom with shower, colour television, in room safe, international direct dial telephone, coffee/tea making facilities and hairdryer. Handicapped and non smoking rooms are available.
Guests may catch performances by local and international acts at the Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, which is located around a mere 10-15 minutes away on foot. And the shopping hubs of Orchard Road, City Hall, Bugis Junction and Marina Square are also within walking distance.
Drinking holes and nightspots, such as the Mohammed Sultan stretch, Chjimes, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay can be reached by train, bus, taxi or on foot. The nearest MRT is Dhoby Ghaut, around a 5-7-minute walk away.