The hotel Astur Plaza, established in 1998, provides our guests with what is necessary to have a pleasant stay. It has different kinds of rooms, a lounge called "Patio de Cristal", a tavern named "Los Hornos" and a private car park for our guests.
* The building is set around the ´Patio de Cristal´, which has a spectacular glass ceiling and serves as the venue for breakfast and a relaxed evening meeting place.
* In the Taberna Los Hornos beer house you can enjoy traditional home-cooked pleasures and some of the finest tapas in this city - a recommended stop-off point for those walking the Camino de Santiago and those who want to discover the natural and cultural charms of the regional towns of Maragatería.
* Astur Plaza has 37 rooms of which five are junior suites.
* Every room is equipped with a telephone, Internet connection, TV with satellite-dish, minibar, bathroom with hair-dryer, safe, heating and air-conditioning, key-cards, smoke detectors, etc.
* The junior suites, in addition to above, also have a lounge room and hidro-massage bath.
Hotel Astur-plaza is located in the heart of Astorga a historial town in Leon (North-West Spain). Astorga is situated where the "Camino de Santiago" and the "Camino de la plata" meet.