I Corbezzoli Hotel is between San Teodoro and Budoni, and is surrounded by a splendid park with grassland garden and Mediterranean Flora you can pass through till the beautiful fine sandy beach of Ottiolu.
Thanks to its comfortable and elegant rooms, to the outstanding view it offers and the wide services dedicated to your relax, such as the outdoor swimming pool and the reading room, I Corbezzoli Hotel will be the best hotel choice for your sea holidays in Sardinia.
The hotel is divided into several buildings: in the main building you will find all the services such as restaurant, bar, information desk, shop, TV room. The other buildings house the guestrooms. The beach lies only 400 metres from the hotel and a private beach equipped with parasols and deck chairs is available 700 metres away.
Guests of Hotel I Corbezzoli enjoy a continental buffet breakfast each morning. Restaurant serving Sardinian dishes, including fresh meat and fish. An extensive wine list, with regional wines, is available.
* Hotel I Corbezzoli offers an outdoor swimming pool, and a poolside bar, and guests can stroll in a garden, filled with Mediterranean bushes and trees, leading to the beach.
* There is also a patio, and fitness equipment is available. High-speed internet connections are offered in public areas, and further amenities include room service, airport transport and parking facilities.
* All of the 59 rooms at I Corbezzoli Hotel are equipped in a Mediterranean style, with simple and functional furniture, each one with patio or terrace and some offering an outstanding view over the sea. Rooms on the ground floor have a private access.
* All room are equipped with cable/satellite TV with LCD flat screen and pay TV, minibar, individually controlled air conditioning, electronic safe, hair dryer, telephone and wireless internet connection.
* Non-smoking rooms are available on request.
The Hotel I Corbezzoli is located in Ottiolu, small Village in the east side cost of Sardinia, between Budoni and San Teodoro, both important for their beachs and night life.
It is in a big area of 10 hectares, a part garden and a part natural park of typical 'macchia', Mediterranean bushes and trees, that arrives to the white sand beach of Ottiolu
Walking for about 800 meters, you arrive to the centre of Porto Ottiolu; a nice and lively square and the tourist port from which you can start for interesting excursions by boat or sail.