Hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel welcomes you to one of the most beautiful area in the capital : the 7th arrondissement. At the crossroad between wide century tree-lined (Avenue Duquesne –Avenue de Tourville).
You will appreciate Parisian chic, central location, view and customized service.
* A continental buffet breakfast featuring hot beverages, fruit juices, pastries, dairy products, cereals, milk, cheese and seasonal fruits, is served in the breakfast room each morning between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m.
* Facing the Avenue Duquesne, a quiet area, Lounge Bar is an ideal place for a meeting or relaxation. While listening to some light music, you can read your daily international newspapers and enjoy a glass of wine or champagne.
* In the corner of the bar area, a computer equipped with printer, CD and diskette drives and high-speed Internet access is at your disposal.
* The hotel offers refined and soundproof rooms with an incredible view of the Eiffel Tower.
* The rooms have a functional design with a choice of double or twin beds, bathroom with bathtub (shower in single room) as well as satellite TV, direct dial phone and minibar.
Hotel Splendid is set at the crossroads of the tree-lined Avenue de Tourville and Avenue Duquesne, the hotel is adjacent to the domed Ecole Militaire and two blocks from the Eiffel Tower.