Set amidst a row of buildings on the Arno, Ritz Hotel has been given new energy by young owners who have worked to give it a comfortable family feeling. Decorated to make clients feel as if they are guests in a very pretty 19th-century Florentine home with 20th-century amenities. Almost all the rooms have dramatic views of the river or the domed, red-roofed “skyline” of Florence.
* The breakfast buffet is served in the breakfat room from 7.30 a.m. until 10 a.m.
* The front desk is staffed around the clock and will provide guests with useful tourist information, sightseeing tips and museum tickets reservation. Furthermore, a 24-hour Internet point is available in the lobby.
* The hotel offers 30 single, double, triple and quadruple bedrooms as well as family suites for 3, 4 and 5 people, all featuring private bathroom with hairdryer.
* All of the accommodations come equipped with direct dial phone, air conditioning, safe, mini bar, heating and satellite TV.
* Some rooms feature a beautiful terrace with panoramic views.
Hotel Ritz enjoys an exceptional location in Florence, set along the Arno river and within walking distance of all of the city's major points of interest, such as the Santa Croce Church, the Bargello Museum, the Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio.