Kantipur is the poetic name of ancient Kathmandu the capital city of Nepal. Now, this poetic essence although disappearing in Kathmandu, has finally materialized in Pokhara 200 km all the way west of Kathmandu along with the combination of beauty, comfort and taste. That is in the class from of an exotic place to relax and enjoy delicious cuisine amidst the magnificent views of the most beautiful Himalaya "Fish Tail" of Annapurna range reflecting itself within the PHEWA LAKE.
* Restaurants: Bhojpure & Dabalee Ghar serves international culinary items.
* Bhanjyang cafe cum Bar at 5th & 6th floor is Roof Top.
* The best south eastern location to watch Fishtail & Annapurna range, among Lakeside.
* Tamke conference hall with the capacity of 150 pax with effective sound system. Tyamke conference hall with the capacity of 150 pax with effective sound system.
* Artistically constructed with all stone bungalow and buildings having 50 rooms, equipped with color TV, telephone, A/C etc. Every room has got balcony.
Kantipur Hotel in Pokhara, being settled at the center of the city, allows easy access to any part of the city. The rich culture and heritage of the country has made this place well known to the globe trotters. As the shopping malls, entertaining centers, markets and other interesting places can be reached conveniently; travelers find the location to be very comfortable.