The Langkawi Island is the largest island in the Langkawi archipelago. The main towns are the Kuah and Padang Mastsirat. The Langkawi is popular for its myths, legends, flora and fauna.
Among the 5 Star Hotels in Langkawi, Langkawi Lagoon Resort makes a place of its own mainly due to its ambiance. Experience a royal stay over here during your trip to Langkawi and get to know as to how hotels in Langkawi offer many a thing apart from boarding and dining.
* Kindly be advised that the Resort has embarked on a brand new resort expansion. The former Premier Village is now rebranded to Ombak Villa and the Premier Suites is now called Ombak Suites. The Ombak Villa consists of 76 Ombak Suites, 2 Honeymoon Suites and 1 Premier Suite.
The overall development is divided into 2 phases and Phase 1 is completed. The 4 accommodation blocks with 36 Ombak Suites is now ready to receive bookings. Images of both interior and exterior are appended for your easy reference.
* The wining at dining facilities at Lagoon Hotel includes local and international cuisines at the restaurants. The Mentair Lounge is the place to enjoy drinks before dinner or snacks during the day. The Anjung Bresserie caters both local and international cuisine. The Rajawali Seafood Restaurant is located at the mouth of the Kuala Melaka River and serves local Malay, Chinese, Indian and Japanese cuisine.
* At the Lagoon the visitor can take part in lots of recreational facilities. The visitor can jog, cycle, visit the market, watch the fishermen at work, go to gym, sauna and steam room. The water activities include sailing, canoeing and island tours.
* The other hotel facilities include baby sitting service, internet, foreign exchange, laundry, car rental, tour desk and swimming pool.
*The Lagoon Hotel also offers the meeting or conference and banquet facilities. The banquet and the meeting hall can accommodate 130 people and are equipped with all the necessary facilities.
* The lagoon offers the traditional Malayan villas on the water. There are 84 hotel rooms that are on the water to provide a memorable experience.
* The resort has two types of accommodation - Beach Hotel and Sea Village. The rooms are spacious and range from 35 sqm to 63 sqm. The room facilities at the Lagoon include TV, air conditioning, mini bar, hair dryer, wake up service, etc.
* The rooms take the visitor away from the city to an area surrounded by calm waters. The style, décor and the furniture are well appointed to give the visitors a special retreat. From here the visitor would be able to view the sun rise, sun set, night fall, and the green cover of the surroundings that all refresh the guest.
* The Lagoon Langkawi offers recreational activities like sailing, canoeing and island tours. Be it meeting or leisure the Lagoon is just the right place to be as the resort aims to make your stay unforgettable.
The Lagoon is located at west coast of Langkawi Island. The visitors at the hotel would get superb views of the ocean and the hills.
The lagoon is located 5 minutes drive from the Langkawi International Airport. The hotel rooms are above the waters thus making your stay altogether unique. The 76 units of the sea village are built on stilts showcasing typical Malay architecture.