Situated on 100,000 square meters of landscaped gardens, Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort is well-established in its vibrant natural surroundings. Complete privacy and a selection of delightful facilities and services are available exclusively to our guests.
* Closed for renovation works.
Until June 2016
* Le Spa features four outdoor and three indoor seawater pools, each with a different salinity content and temperature along with a hammam and two saunas. There are 34 treatment rooms offering a wide range of Thalgo and Elemis treatments as well as a relaxing area. Specialist consultants are on hand to offer individual treatment advice. Special health menus are also available.
* Health & Fitness
Health and fitness club includes a heated indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool, and steam bath, as well as a well-equipped gym with aerobic and yoga classes. Scuba-diving with PADI instructors and water sports such as waterskiing, windsurfing, paragliding, snorkeling, canoeing, jet-skiing, and sailing are also available at the beach.
Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort features six spacious function rooms. The largest room, Bacchus, has a capacity of up to 500 persons for conferences, product launches, banquets, fashion shows, and private cocktail parties. Modern audiovisual equipment is available.
* Amber Bar
The ideal venue for after dinner drinks with live music. Available according to the weekly program.
* Balthazar Restaurant
This exclusive restaurant is set in unique surroundings and serves fine fusion and Japanese cuisine. Dress code is smart. Children nine years old and over are welcome.
* Disco Fever
DJ music and dancing continues until the early hours of the morning. Available only in August and according to the weekly program.
* Enalia Seafood Restaurant (Seasonal)
Situated next to the sea and seawater pool, this restaurant features a fresh fish display. Sophisticated fish dishes such as fresh oysters, clams, and live lobsters are cooked to perfection and served under the Mediterranean star light.(Open summers).
* Kojima (Seasonal)
Situated on a little island surrounded by beautiful landscaping and waterfalls, the Teppanyaki chef contributes to this Japanese restaurant’s atmosphere. Sushi, sashimi, and makimono are prepared using only the freshest ingredients. (Open summers)
* La Promenade Lounge & Terrace
A sophisticated lounge bar and terrace with panoramic views of Limassol Bay.
* La Sirene (April to October)
Features a juke box, pool table, air hockey, and other electronic games for teenagers.
* Le Cool Bar
Poolside bar where cool drinks can be enjoyed in the shade. (Open May to October)
* Le Fleuri
This poolside restaurant and terrace starts with Le Méridien buffet breakfast followed by á la carte and buffets at lunchtime. Vegetarian dishes are available. Theme events are also organized, depending on the season.
* Le Lagoon Bar and Restaurant
Snacks are served by the seawater pool during the day. (Open summers)
* Le Nautile Restaurant
Mediterranean cuisine is served in elegant, yet relaxed surroundings with discreet music. The dress code is smart casual. (Open winters)
* Trattoria (Seasonal)
Authentic Italian can be enjoyed in this open-air restaurant located next to the sea. Fresh homemade pasta, pizzas, and veal dishes such as piccata al limone and other Italian specialties are served. (Open summers)
* Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort offers 329 spacious guest rooms and suites.
* The temperature-controlled guest rooms in the main building are the largest on the island and offer views of the beautifully landscaped gardens, pools, or the sea. They are equipped with every modern amenity, such as high speed internet access and a playstation.
Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort is located on extensive grounds by the beach, 15 kilometers from the centre of Limassol and 55 kilometers from both Larnaca and Paphos International Airports. Close to both sleepy villages and the cosmopolitan town of Limassol, we are a self-contained resort.