Discover the exceptional quality and intimate atmosphere of the centrally-located, ski-in, ski-out Hotel Le Val Thorens!
* In the evening, the "La Fondue" Bar-Restaurant invites you to sample its local Savoy dishes such as raclette and fondue in its cosy wooded setting.
* And now there’s "Le Bellevillois" : restaurant, latest gastronomic adventure, cosy and inviting you to discover the chef’s secret blend of subtle flavours.
* From the window of our hotel-restaurant "Le Val Thorens", you can admire the nearby slopes while you taste top French cuisine. At lunchtime, you may be served directly on large and sunny, south-facing terrace.
* At the end of the day the sauna, whirl-pool bath and relaxation room await you plus a relaxing massage from very own masseur.
* The guest rooms offer the latest comforts of separate bathroom and WC, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, free wireless high speed access, satellite television and an interlinking balcony.
* A safety deposit box is available at the reception desk.
Le Val Thorens, located in Place De L Eglise.