Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec is an intimate four-season resort hotel located in the beautiful village of Tremblant. Escape to the outdoors and find world-famous downhill skiing, as well as golf, hiking trails, and water sports. It’s easy to see why we were named Ski Resort in Eastern North America” for the seventh consecutive year by Ski Magazine.
Guests will enjoy a variety of activities and services for all seasons. After a long day of skiing or snowshoeing, relax in our oversized sauna or whirlpool.
A boutique hotel atmosphere is reflected in well-appointed guest rooms. Enjoy wood detailing and lush carpets, as well as magnificent views of the mountain or Lac Tremblant. After a long day, relax in signature Heavenly Bed for a peaceful night’s sleep.
* A variety of fine restaurants, to suit every taste and budget, are scattered throughout the resort and surrounding area.
* Enjoy year-round activities at Tremblant. The mountain is renowned for downhill skiing but that's not all - put on your cross-country skis and discover the trails of Le Domaine S-Bernard , go snowshoeing to the summit of the Johannsen mountain, enjoy ice skating on Lake Miroir, or set off on a snowmobile on the Linear Park.
* When the temperatures rise, golfers will discover their own paradise, with six high quality courses, all within a few kilometers of Tremblant. Nature lovers will love the many hiking trails or cycling trails available. Lake Tremblant's marina, beach, and tennis club offer a large variety of water sports. After a day full of outdoor activities, there's no better way to relax than in own outdoor whirlpool or sauna!
* Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec has received many awards - such as being nominated for Outstanding Corporate Services Performance of Starwood's franchise hotels. The "boutique" size, with only 126 rooms and suites in total.
* The elegantly decorated rooms and suites feature wood details, warm fabrics and panoramic windows with breathtaking views of the mountain or Lac Tremblant. For added comfort, sink into your Heavenly Bed, deluxe 10-layer mattress, exclusive to Westin Hotels & Resorts.
Located in the beautiful village of Tremblant, the Le Westin Resort and Spa is few kilometres away from the local attractions, which include the Tremblant Le Geant Golf Course, Mont Tremblant National Park as well as the Omega Wildlife Park.