Shenzhen is China's original Special Economic Zone (SEZ) and a key coastal city in southern China and the Pearl River Delta region. The only Chinese city to border Hong Kong, Shenzhen enjoys a unique geographical advantage and has benefited from a relatively high level of openness and foreign contact relative to other coastal Chinese cities. Leading industries are high-tech, logistics, finance, chemical engineering, trading, manufacture, and electronics. Shenzhen also benefits from an array of cultural attractions and amusement parks.
* Marco Polo Shenzhen offers a bar or lounge, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop or café.
* The property provides 24-hour room service. The full-service spa features massage and treatment rooms, facial treatments, and beauty services. In addition to a pool, Marco Polo Shenzhen also provides a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
* This property offers a business center, high-speed (wired) Internet access, wireless Internet access, and a technology helpdesk.
* Meeting facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities.
* This Shenzhen property also offers a restaurant, spa services, and barbecue grills.
* The property has a 24-hour front desk.
* Marco Polo Shenzhen provides designated smoking areas.
* The 391 well-appointed rooms and suites are equipped with broadband Internet access, luxurious bathrooms, and state-of-the-art communications and entertainment facilities. All rooms feature plasma TV, electric safe, separate shower and bathtub, coffee / tea making machine, electronic door lock, air conditioning, business-size desk with multifunction adapters, alarm clock, and two-line speakerphone.
Marco Polo Shenzhen is located in the business, commercial, and entertainment area of the new Futian Central Business District, with close proximity to the Shenzhen City Hall, the new Shenzhen International Convention and Exhibition Center, and the subway station. It is only 20 minutes from the hotel to Lowu train station and 25 minutes to Shekou ferry terminal and Shenzhen Baoan International Airport.