Sonesta Sao Paulo Ibirapuera is a luxury Sao Paulo hotel located in the upscale district of Moema, within the heart of the city. The hotel offers luxurious four-star accommodations, as well as exceptional dining and a high standard of service. As one of the newest hotels in Sao Paulo, Sonesta Sao Paulo Ibirapuera is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities, and allows guests of all types easy access to explore the vibrant city, with upscale shopping only 200 meters away in Shopping Centre Ibirapuera. Local attractions include the Catedral da Sé, and Ibirapuera Park.
* Restaurante Tabu - Serving a fusion of Asian and Italian cuisines. Dishes include Grilled Vegetable Sushi and Lamb Chops in Tamarind Sauce with Vegetable Carpaccio. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
* Bar Tabu - Chic, contemporary space with 20-foot ceilings serving drinks and appetizers. Occasional live music and DJs.
* A business center is on site; meeting space is available for large and small groups.
* The hotel also offers audiovisual equipment, exhibit space, and banquet facilities.
* A fitness center is on site; the hotel also has an indoor pool and a sauna.
* Sonesta Sao Paulo Ibirapuera guestrooms feature TVs with premium cable channels. High-speed Internet access, telephones have voice mail. In addition to clock radios and bathroom telephones, guestrooms also offer minibars, in-room safes, and hair dryers. Windows open and have blackout drapes.
Located in Moema, Sonesta Ibirapuera Hotel is 6 kilometres from the airport and 10 kilometres from the city centre. This property is within the walking distance from Ibirapuera Park and close to the restaurants, bars as well as shopping areas.