Meriton World Tower Hotel in Sydney gives you an opportunity to reside in one of the tallest residential buildings. It offers world class living for the discerning travelers. Nestled in the heart of Sydney's CBD, the hotel is one of the most outstanding buildings in the world. This exceptional high-rise accommodation is Sydney's most recent serviced apartment buildings.
The World Tower offers Luxury Penthouse Style Apartments with views to all corners of the Sydney Horizon. The rooms are well equipped and immaculately furnished catering to all the details that one looks for. The hotel features rooms to conduct seminars, meetings and conferences.
* The hotel is a perfect choice to spend your holiday. Business travelers can make use of the fully equipped conference room. You can keep your body in shape at the hotel gymnasium.
* You can also relax and unwind with sauna and spa service. This hotel is ideal for guests who wish to relax after a hard working day. Besides these facilities, there is a cocktail lounge and car park
Meriton World Tower Hotel in Sydney presents various categories of rooms featuring numerous facilities and services. Each room is equipped with all of the modern amenities and comfort. The various types of rooms at Meriton World Tower Hotel in Sydney include:
* Penthouse: it is located on the 70th floor or above with stunning 260-degree views. These highest luxury apartments in Sydney comprises of many facilities like 3-bedrooms, gourmet kitchen, 2 bathrooms, internal laundry. The maximum occupancy of 6 people. Besides, there are 3 king size or 6 king single beds.
* Bedroom Apartments: there are three, two and one bedroom apartments in the hotel. As the names suggest, the apartment consists of three, two and one bedrooms respectively. The additional facilities include gourmet kitchen, attached bathrooms and internal laundry.
* Mystery Apartment: this provides for a luxurious stay for two occupants. The facilities offered here are Kitchen facility, laundry and full bathroom
Meriton World Tower is located in the heart of the city and close to China Town, Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay and the Queen Victoria Building.
Only a short walk from Town Hall Station, or catch the train direct from the airport to Museum Station. World Tower Monorail station is located on-site.