Experience the majestic views of the Bernese Alps fom this renovated luxury Hotel with Spa, in the exclusive village of Gstaad.
Set amidst beautifully manicured grounds, the Grand Hotel Park combines refinement and well-being to provide you with a unique and special stay, whether you plan to hit the ski slopes or simply intend to relax.
* After a day of winter sports, guests can retreat to Grand Hotel Park’s health spa for relaxation and pampering. The 1,000-square-metre spa facility features seven treatment rooms and offers a wide array of chakra health and naturopathy programmes, which can be individually tailored to each guest.
* Further relaxation facilities include saunas, steam rooms, a hot tub and indoor salt-water pool, and guests can exercise with a personal trainer in the gym or play a few sets the tennis courts.
* Pre- and after-dinner drinks can be enjoyed in the bar, accompanied by live music and dancing. The hotel’s conference facilities can accommodate meetings of 10 to 170 people. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock room service and exchange currency. Motorists will find garage parking onsite, and valet parking services are available on request.
* Le Marco Polo - Gastronomic restaurant serving Italian and Asian specialities in an opulent setting with red velvet fabrics, linen tablecloths, low-level lighting and an open fireplace. The adjoining bar hosts live piano music.
* Grand Restaurant - Guests can choose from the a la carte menu or opt for the four-course set menu in a Belle Epoch-style dining room with marble floors and low-level lighting. Open for lunch and dinner. Dress code stipulates jacket and tie.
* Grand Hotel Park, Gstaad, features 99 guestrooms, all of which are designed by Alberto Pinto and have rich, red and green fabrics and pine furnishings. All open onto balconies and are equipped with cable television, wireless Internet connections, minibars and pink marble bathrooms with shower/tub combinations.
Situated above the very heart of Gstaad, the Grand Hotel Park overlooks the chalets of the village from its hillside location. The centre of Gstaad is just five minutes walk from the hotel, making the Grand Hotel Park a well situated place for exploring in and around Gstaad.