Sited in the fascinating Capo D’Orso locality on a hillside sloping down to the sea, immersed in Mediterranean scrub teeming with small wildlife, including tortoises, red grouse, turledoves, and hares, whence the name of the resort.
An ideal destination for nature lovers, who enjoy both horseback excursions and nature walks. The fascinating landscape is marked by coves and headlands, the shades of blue and green of the sea and of Gallura’s hills, and by the wind-sculpted rocks, such as unique, world famous “Roccia dell’Orso” just a few hundred metres from the Hotel.
The property with its comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities is an ideal base for experiencing an exciting and adventurous vacation in the city of Sardinia.
* Guests of the Park Hotel Cala di Lepre enjoy a half board accommodation including buffet breakfast and dinner each day. With views over the sea, La Crespella Restaurant serves a range of international and local dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner; vegetarian options also available. With panoramic views and candlelit dining, Cali di Lepre Restaurant is open for dinner and serves a variety of grilled meats and fish.
* During leisure, guests can enjoy an array of amenities including a large outdoor swimming pool with poolside bar, fitness and health center with sauna and gym offering spa treatments and massages, tennis court, beach volleyball court, football pitch, children’s activities program, terrace bar and amphitheatre with live music and entertainment.
* Wellness Centre “d’Ea Marina Spa” designed to be in harmony with nature and the scents of surrounding juniper trees, this is the place for resting and reinvigorating yourself with relaxing and toning treatments. d’Ea Marina Spa offers multifunction cold and heated sea water pools for thalasso routes and special water gym sessions, Turkish Bath, sauna, gym, relaxation areas, gazebo for outdoor massage and elegant booths for relaxation and beauty treatments. Some massage sessions are carried out in the Centre’s gardens, amidst the scents of Gallura’s vegetation.
* This property features 160 comfortable guestrooms that are elegantly decorated and come with an array of in-room amenities. The typical Mediterranean rooms have been divided into two categories – Golfo which are closer to the main building and beach area and Parco which are a little further away.
* The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, safe, mini-bar, telephone and shower room with hairdryer plus a good sized patio with chairs and table so that the beautiful countryside and sea views may be admired at all times. Due to the spaciousness, you may find that your room is a few minutes walk from the some of the amenities but a gentle stroll to the bar for an evening aperitif or a walk through the Mediterranean greenery on your way to the beach only enhances your stay at Park Hotel Cala di Lepre.
The Park Hotel Cala di Lepre is located in Palau and offers its guests a warm and pleasant welcome. It is a good destination for nature lovers and country walks as it is covered by small bays and promontories that make the colour of the scenery ever changing between sea, hills and rocks. The hotel is approximately 200 meters from the sea, 3 kilometers from Palau and 38 kilometers from the airport of Olbia.