This Arabic-Andalusian apart-hotel complex is set by a pebble beach and is 1.5 kilometres from the Spanish resort town of Nerja with its ancient caves.
Yeme - İçme
* The property is set in landscaped gardens around an outdoor swimming pool with loungers and parasols, and there is also a children’s pool and a supermarket.
* Nerja – 1.5 kilometres (0.5 miles)
* Nerja Caves – 4 kilometres (2.5 miles)
* Costa del Sol – 13 kilometres (8 miles)
* Archaeological Museum – 18 kilometres (11 miles)
* El Majuelo Park (botanical gardens) –18 kilometres (11 miles)
* Castillo de San Miguel (Roman castle) – 18 kilometres (11 miles)
* Malaga International Airport (AGP) - 58 km
Offering An Atmosphere Of Warmth And Comfort To The Weary Travellers...
East of Malaga and one of the Costa del Sol’s quieter resorts, Nerja attracts a more mature traveller than its brasher neighbours, and sits atop low cliffs dropping down to enclosed beaches such as that of El Salón. The town’s focal point is the Balcón de Europa, a paved headland jutting out into the Mediterranean. The most popular attraction is the Nerja caves, large enough to house a concert hall hosting ballet and orchestra performances.
* The 37 apartments feature light decor, simple furnishings and terraces; all offer satellite television, fully equipped kitchens and separate sitting areas.