Riviera Hotel & Casino is a hotel and casino located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This 3 star hotel is close to Aventuredome Theme Park and Stratosphere Tower.
Whether you are visiting the city as a tourist or you are in town for a business encounter, the hotel is a good accommodation choice, having the needed facilities.
* The hotel requires a credit card as a deposit to cover any incidentals charged to the room. Cash deposits are not accepted.
At Riviera Hotel & Casino there is a wide range of facilities for guests to enjoy: ATM/banking, casino, 24 hour front desk, express check-in and check-out, conference space, business center, safe deposit box at front desk, meeting rooms, porter, limo or town car service available, laundry and dry cleaning service, tennis on site, local expert concierge, coffee shop, bar & lounge, restaurant, hair salon, spa services on site, steam room, sauna, health club, outdoor pool, gift shops, internet access, parking, game room, meeting and banquet facilities, wedding facilities, shopping on site, accessibility and facilities for disabled guests, and multilingual staff.
* Kristofer's - Fine dining. Classic American steakhouse. Steaks, chops, seafood. Dinner served.
* World's Fare Buffet - Featuring five themed stations: Mexican, Chinese, Italian, barbecue, and American. Traditional carving station. Breakfast and lunch buffets served; weekend champagne brunch buffets.
* Crazy Leroy's Race Sports Book Bar & Grill - Features electronic gaming and remote betting. Serves chicken wings, pizza, and sandwiches. Open daily.
* In addition to a 125,000-square-foot casino, guests enjoy an ice skating and aerial acrobatics show, a bawdy revue with topless dancers, and a theater that transforms into a late-night club.
* On-site convention space totals about 150,000 square feet, including a ballroom for 5,000 guests.
* An on-site wedding chapel offers a range of options, from a standard ceremony to elaborate packages that include the services of a wedding coordinator.
* The poolside café has been closed down permanently and the ‘R’ buffet restaurant will only serve only breakfast and lunch.
The hotel offers accommodation in its 2079 spacious rooms and suites. Each of them is equipped with internet access, room service, air conditioning, climate control, private bathrooms with tub and shower combination, hairdryer, television, desk, in-room safe, blackout drapes, iron and ironing board, pay movies, cribs/infant beds available, iron and ironing board, and daily housekeeping.
In some of the rooms pets are allowed. Check-in time starts at 4 PM and check-out time is 11 AM.
* The Riviera Hotel and Casino's 2,079 guestrooms span four buildings. Standard rooms vary in size depending on location, but all have bathrooms with marble vanities and shower/tub combinations.
* Amenities include wireless Internet access, multi-line phones with voice mail, in-room safes, and cable TV with pay movies.
Riviera Hotel & Casino first opened its doors in 1955 being one of the oldest and legendary hotels in the city. It is situated on Las Vegas Boulevard South being close to public transport stations and many tourist attractions.
Good to know! On May 4, 2015 the hotel is scheduled to be closed and demolished in order to become a meeting and convention facility.
The closest airport to the hotel is McCarran International Airport at 5.8 km / 3.6 miles away. Also there is a bus stop in front of the hotel for traveling around the city.