Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina, the tranquil hideaway with its own yacht marina stands along a white-sand beach on the eastern tip of St Thomas. Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina's beach extends 200 yards along the half-mile-long shore fronting the resort.
This 30-acre Virgin Island beach resort, Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina, attracts families with amenities such as water sports. Other guests include couples seeking sunny tranquility and relaxation, as well as yachting guests who moor their boats at the resort's 67-slip marina. Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina features expansive Caribbean views from open-air vantage points.
* Attracting families as well as romance-minded couples, Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina offers use of water-sports equipment. Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina's large, two-level swimming pool is surrounded by a flagstone sundeck and rock walls with views of the Caribbean and nearby islands. The three-foot-deep upper level functions as a children's pool.
* Amenities include a water sports center with snorleling, windsurfing and sunfish sailing. Guest enjoy tennis on two courts, lit for night play.
* The recreational activities following are available either on-site or near the hotel: golfing, snorkeling, boating, swimming, kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, windsurfing, volleyball, tennis, running track /path, hiking /biking trails, parasailing and fishing.
* Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina offers 171 spacious guest suites and villas in six four-story colonial-style buildings with red-steel roofs, dormer windows, and weathered-wood balconies and staircases. Three buildings are reserved for families. Buildings don't include elevators, but guests walk up three floors at most, because two-floor villas are located on the buildings' top stories.
* Spacious, air-conditioned suites and villas at Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina have full kitchens, living /dining areas, and furnished balconies with sea views. All rooms have ceiling fans, rattan furniture, and satellite tv.
Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina is located at the base of a rocky point offering views of St. John and the British Virgin Islands beyond. The resort is a half-mile from the Red Hook ferry to emerald-green St John island and approximate driving time from Cyril E. King /St. Thomas International Airport (STT) to the Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina is 25 minutes and distance is 10 miles.
St. Thomas- Cruise ships dock near Charlotte Amalie, the US Virgin Islands’ capital and largest city. Popular city attractions include Blackbeard’s Castle, Main Street, and the 99 Steps. Magens Bay, considered one of the most beautiful beaches, is on the north end of St. Thomas, as is Mahogany Run Golf Course. On the east end, Coral World and the Mangrove Lagoon provide glimpses into the rich marine life