Sea Front Hotel has well appointed rooms, renovated Venetian house which overlooks the harbour area and the lively sea front activities. Access to the rooms is either by an entrance from the sea front promenade, or by a main entrance on Arkadiou Str. which runs parallel to the beach.
The accommodation consists of 10 rooms in total, some with balconies overlooking the beach, others with sea views and one room very much in demand which has no sea views but has a very private sun patio.
* Guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool and relax on sun beds on the terrace with a drink from the poolside bar.
* Although there is no restaurant, a breakfast service is available in the morning, and there is a grocery shop on site.
* The sandy beach is right on the doorstep and many restaurants and shops can be found in Rethymnon, a short taxi ride away.
* Each room offers a television, fridge, fan, telephone, and en-suite shower and w.c.
* Internet access is available from the Ellotia Tours office on the ground floor.
* Furniture consists of twin or double pine beds, wardrobe for storage, bedside units, dressing table with mirror over, and chair. Floors are polished wood.
* These rooms have the advantage of being right in the heart of all the summer activities, being close to tavernas, bars, restaurants and gift shops. There will therefore be some noise until the early hours of the morning. Replacement of doors and windows with double glazing is currently under way, and air- conditioning is also planned.
Sea Front Hotel is a multilevel complex of modern apartments on the west side of Rethymno city, located up on the hill and with panoramic view to the Venetian Fortress, the deep blue of the Aegean sea and the Lefka Ori mountain.
It is an ideal solution for permanent residence, vacation or even rent because it is only 700 m distant from the city centre and 150 m from the beach. It is an investment that will yield added annual value as it is located in an area of constant annual growth.