Tucked into a residential district, Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Canary Islands, just eight minutes from the airport, is an oasis surrounded by golden beaches, blue skies, and the city's shopping, restaurants, and movie theaters.
Yeme - İçme
* Guests of the Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
* Restaurant Mojo Picon:
Offers a selection of Mediterranean and international food in a buffet-style setting, accompanied by an ample wine cellar. There is also a terrace overlooking the garden.
* Restaurant Wok-N-Zen:
An oriental restaurant serving Asian food in a Colonial-style setting with black, lacquered wooden floors, a beamed ceiling and fans. Also features a Japanese garden and private dining rooms.
* Restaurant El Asadero:
Grill restaurant offering steaks, ribs and a selection of seafood in a nautical-style setting with timber flooring and walls, and maps. Guests can dine alfresco on the circular deck.
* Restaurant La Veranda:
A formal restaurant which offers typical Italian food, featuring a variety of salads, antipasti, appetizers and pizzas, in an Italian-themed setting.
* Guests can have cocktails under the glass-domed roof of the Piano Bar, play tennis and volleyball, enjoy mini-golf and indoor and outdoor pools, and relax with a sauna, massage and beauty treatments. Children can be kept amused at the kids’ club and pool, and there is also a juice bar.
* The 900 square meters of meeting and banquet facilities offer one large room, another room that can be split into three smaller sections, and one side meeting room. All are conveniently located on the same floor. Flexible areas around the pool are ideal for coffee breaks, cocktails, and/or dinners.
* Fuerteventura International Airport - 10 km
Tucked into a residential district...
Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach Golf & Spa Resort is set directly opposite the beach and 500 metres from the marina.
* This four-floor hotel features 266 guestrooms with light decor, patterned fabrics and dark wood furnishings, all of which include air conditioning, cable television with pay movies, coffee/tea makers, clock radios, desks, direct-dial phones, wireless Internet access and minibars.