Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center Hotel is a stunning environment that embodies the classic "Art of a Fine Hotel". On arrival to the grand courtyard, it is apparent that this Sheraton is a sanctuary that soothes the senses with its spectacular gardens, cascading water, and Roman-styled hand-laid paving stones providing a dramatic counterpoint to the hotel's stunning architecture and innovative glass design.
The light tubes at the pinnacle of each tower, visible for miles, are quickly becoming Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre’s signature on the city’s skyline-by-night. The 36-foot high, six inch wide tubes, each lit by a single 250 watt metal halide bulb, represent technology developed by University of British Columbia physicist Lorne Whitehead.
* The guest rooms located in the South Tower are undergoing renovation works, this tower will be closed off.
December 2015 - April 2016
* The 12,000 square foot health club includes state-of-the-art exercise equipment, a European-style lap pool, personal trainers, Jacuzzis, saunas, and a hair salon. To complement this, guests are encouraged to enjoy the "Vida Wellness Spa," which incorporates Ayurvedic principles to balance outer vitality and inner calm, sensory pleasure and spiritual health.
* Bar and restaurant options include Indigo Bar for sports-talk and that favourite local brew, Bar One for after work drinks, Café One for a sublime dining experience, Indigo Bistro for a 'place to meet, greet and eat' and the Cracked Ice Lounge for an ideal setting for a nightcap.
* The Sheraton's Grand Ballroom is a technological, multi-million-dollar marvel with superlative multimedia technology permanently embedded into the facility.
* This Sheraton has 733 guestrooms in two towers; all rooms in the North. Tower are nonsmoking. Rooms have Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds with custom-designed, extra-thick, plush-top mattresses with triple sheeting; fleece blankets; duvets in rich colors; and five down/feather or hypoallergenic pillows.
* Rooms have desks and chairs, upholstered armchairs, wood furnishings, wrought-iron lamps, floor-to-ceiling windows, in-room safes, and high-speed Internet access. Marble bathrooms have telephones, soaker tubs, and counter-to-ceiling windows.
* Sumptuous guestrooms, many with panoramic vistas, have either one king or two double beds that can accommodate maximum four person occupancy based on sharing existing beds.
Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel is centrally located in downtown Vancouver and within walking distance of many area attractions, office buildings, shops, and restaurants. A bus stop is located within one block of the hotel, and the nearest. SkyTrain station is four blocks away. A SeaBus operates from downtown Vancouver to North Vancouver. Helicopter and floatplane services operate to the nearby Gulf Islands and Victoria from terminals on Burrard Inlet.