The 4-star St. Gregory Luxury Hotel & Suites has played frequent host to many world renowned performers, artists, international delegations and innumerable heads of state since its opening. The St. Gregory’s luxury and boutique lodging accommodations in which cosmopolitan ambience is supported by exceptional service standards and amenities that have made it a truly successful hotel due mainly to its loyal clientele, who become accustomed to the gracious and welcoming hospitality offered each and every guest.
* M Street Bar & Grill, located in the St. Gregory Hotel, has undergone a transformation of its own. Designer Walter Gagliano has infused the décor with a bit of casual glamour by introducing exquisite lighting fixtures, plushy upholstered furnishings and glamorous colors and fabrics to convey more of an fun lively and casually elegant setting. Certain fabrics were selected for the nostalgic glamour of Coco Channels classic plaids to accent banquettes or the frivolous silver green with black polka dotted fabric for the cushy chairs, the look is decidedly hip, contemporary and cozy.
* The 21M Lounge of the M Street Bar & Grill, inspired by Marilyn Monroe, is a sleek, hip and sensuous place to gather with friends. Three atmospheres to choose from: a mesmerizing glass enclosed lounge - perfect for after-work gatherings, pre-dinner cocktails and light fare. Our outdoor patio, attractively landscaped with tables and lounge seating is a great place to people watch into the night, as well as an indoor intimate seating area with plush upholstered booths.
* Other hotel services include secretarial support, laundry, valet parking, translation, express checkout, and currency exchange. The hotel has meeting facilities, a ballroom, private parking garage, concierge, business center, and 24-hour front desk.
* Guests have access to a second-floor fitness room and also receive discounted passes to two of the city’s best health clubs, which offer swimming, racquetball/squash, basketball, and fitness classes.
* Wrap yourself in a luxury that is uniquely St. Gregory. With 154 elegant luxury suites and deluxe guest rooms, the St. Gregory brings accommodations and service to an artful level.
* Going far beyond the institutional approach of standard hotels, the St. Gregory focuses on personal attention to every guest's individual needs. Business amenities are the rule - not the exception.
* Guest rooms feature high-speed Internet access and Web TV, CD players, dual-line telephones, work areas, climate control, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, minibars, and cable TV with pay-per-view movies.
The hotel's convenient and central location allows you to conduct business in the central downtown business district of "K Street" and Connecticut Avenue, NW or stroll in the lovely neighborhoods of the West End and Dupont Circle or take in one of the many restaurants that surround this lively location. Within minutes walk to historic Georgetown with all the world class shopping or gaze at any of the famed mansions of Embassy Row. The hotel's location is ideal for business or leisurely pursuits to tourist attractions with the family.