Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg Hotel has opent it's doors on 4 July 2007. The new hostel is located to the east of the centre in a quiet, typical Amsterdam neighbourhood. The centre of Amsterdam is only 15 minutes away by bicycle or tram.
Yeme - İçme
* Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg has its own café-restaurant and shares the premises with a number of interesting neighbours, which means that there’s always plenty to do, if you stay here. For instance, Stayokay guests don’t even have to leave the building to enjoy a movie or theatrical performance, which will also regularly play host to all sorts of special activities.
* The hostel is perfectly suited to (large) groups, who can take advantage of various multi-functional spaces within the building.
* Amsterdam Central Train Station - 3 km
* Leidseplein Tub Station - 1.5 km
* Anne Frank Museum - 2.5 km
Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg Hotel is located in a stunning building...
Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg Hotel is located in a stunning building: a former school from the early 1900s. This makes for a very modern hostel with a classical allure.
* Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg Hotel offers different size rooms, with 6 /8 pax shared dormitories (mixed, women, men dorms). All rooms have shared facilities, bunk beds, electronic lock, small wardrobe, table lamp by every bed and bed linen.