The Clay Hotel is nestled in the Art Deco district, on the corner of Española Way and the bustling Washington Avenue, in South Beach, Miami. The gorgeous sandy beaches are situated just two blocks away and fabulous bars, clubs, cheap restaurants, and shops are all on your doorstep.
There is always something exciting to do in South Beach. Take a tour of the historic Art Deco district, relax on the beach, or stroll through the Fairchild Tropical Gardens.
Lincoln Road, a pedestrian street, closed to cars, is just a short walk from the hotel, where boutiques, restaurants, art galleries, theatres and great shopping opportunities can be found.
The Clay Hotel offers features 24-hour helpful service and an Internet point can be found on the first floor. It it is simple, affordable accommodation in South Beach you are after, this hotel is a good choice.
* Please note that hotel has implemented an $8 resort fee per accommodation/per night that will be paid locally at the hotel.
* The Clay Hotel offers an outdoor courtyard with dining area. A laundry facility is on-site.
* A 24-hour front desk offers a multilingual staff.
* The guest rooms at The Clay Hotel are simple yet cosy and provide all the comforts you need for an enjoyable stay in South Beach, Miami.
* Some of the guest accommodation amenities include individually controlled air conditioning, telephone with voicemail, mini fridge, and cable TV.
* Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards can be provided by reception on request.
This South Beach hotel is a half-mile from the Wolfsonian Museum and 1 mile from the Lummus Park and Public Beach.