The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since the opening in the summer of 2005 the hotel is delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property.
* Bohemia, Jersey's only 4 Rosetted restaurant, is located at The Club Hotel & Spa along with it's very popular bar. Bohemia was voted one of the top 25 restaurants in the UK by Egon Ronay and has been awarded a Michelin Star for the 4th year in 2008.
* Also at The Club Hotel & Spa is the Club Cafe offering breakfast, light lunches and dinner in an informal "New York Cafe" environment. The Club Cafe overlooks the outdoor pool and combines a relaxed atmosphere with superb food.
* Begin your Spa day with a swim in the salt pool or simply sit and enjoy the hydrotherapy bench before you begin one of our thermal treatments which include the salt cabin, herbal steam room, sauna, with the experience shower to revive and invigorate. You may choose to enter the rasul room where you will smooth mineral mud over the body and face enjoying the warmth and cleansing-utopia. The Spa relaxation room beckons with it's soft lighting, herbal refreshments and luxurious loungers inviting you to rest and reflect before your therapist escorts you to your treatment suite. In the summer you can also enjoy a spa lunch and sun bathe around the outdoor pool.
* The Club Hotel & Spa's location in St Helier the capital of Jersey, one of the world's leading offshore finance centres makes it the perfect location for business people visiting the Island . As such The Club Hotel & Spa offers the traveler on business everything they need without making their room like an office. The entire hotel is wifi enabled and free of charge for guests. There are two luxury meeting rooms with oak tables and leather chairs which can accommodate 30 in theatre style or 4 to 12 as a boardroom. Private lunches and dinners can be catered for by Bohemia .
* The hotel has just 46 luxury rooms including 8 suites, all fully air-conditioned with the finest finishes and an abundance of natural wood and stylish bathrooms.
* All the bedrooms have large full height windows which open to a balustrade, and the finest feather beds dressed with Frette Egyptian cotton sheets and duck down duvets. As well as having air-conditioning throughout, the rooms are equipped with safes for jewels and laptops, flat screen tvs, DVD/CD players, Bang & Olufsen portable telephones, private bars. WiFi access is available in all the rooms (and throughout the hotel) free of charge.
0 The stylish granite bathrooms, all with power showers, have Floringo bath sheet towels, robes, slippers and Aromatherapy Associates products.
Club Hotel & Spa is ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure.