One of the Great Hotels of the World, The Fulbari Resort & Spa is Nepal’s only deluxe 5 Star Resort. Brainchild of promoter, Mr. Piyush Bahadur Amatya, The Fulbari was envisioned to be Nepal’s most luxurious and exclusive property, offering amenities that a modern world-weary traveler can desire.
Re-imagining architectural wonders of Nepal’s golden age, The Fulbari Resort & spa stands as a testament of the beauty espoused by ancient Newari kings of Kathmandu Valley. Complementing the traditional Newari architecture, The Fulbari also offers unparallel panoramas of Fishtail and Annapurna mountain ranges to the north, and the breathtaking Seti River Gorges to the South.
* The Café Fulbari is the Fulbari’s coffee shop and offers all-day continental cuisine as well as some selected dishes from South Asia. It is located below the lobby and opens directly into The Fulbari’s landscaped gardens with its open deck. The outlet is open 24 hours.
* The Masala Bazaar represents all the delicious cuisines found along the ancient spice route that ranged from the Far East to the Middle East. The spicy offerings of this outlet are enhanced further by the beautifully hand-painted frescos depicting royal safaris, old caravans, and classic Nepali court art. On select days, diners will also be serenaded by Gazal singers belting out classic songs from South Asia.
* The Komagane restaurant offers a cozy environment for guests to try out classic Japanese dishes prepared on its wide tepanyakis. Having your food prepared inches from your plate not only guarantees that the food will still be hot by the time you eat it, but also that you will have fun watching our chefs slice and dice their way through the ingredients.
* The Hanging Garden restaurant is the best place to get barbequed meat and other light dishes to munch alongside tall chilled glasses of the beer and cocktails. Several glasses of beer and cocktails are almost required for the daring diner as the Hanging Garden itself overhangs the Seti River Gorge, offering unprecedented views of the surrounding gorges.
* The Gurkha Bar is the resort’s lobby bar, offering a classic lounge ambiance dedicated to the bravery of Nepal’s famous Gurkha regiments. Alongside the khukuris and embalms of the mighty Gurkhas, the bar also offers the best public views within the hotel of the iconic Fishtail mountain and mighty Annapurna mountain range.
* Located opposite of the registration desk, the lobby offers a secluded spot far away from the hustle and bustle of rest of the resort. Sofas and lounge chairs are available both in-doors and out-doors and possibly offers the best view within the resort of the back gardens, the 12 hittie (stone water spouts) pond, and the swimming pool.
* Ananda, translated as “a state of blissfulness” in Sanskrit, is a holistically inspired integrated health care center, including detoxification, weight loss, and anti-aging facilities. Therapy pools, steam and sauna rooms, a gymnasium, a aerobics studio, and a hair salon all add to the Ananda’s exceptional facilities. Time-honored Himalayan Ayurveda system of healing, as practiced by the ancient Maharshi, remains our focus.
* Located on the 4th floor, the conference room is perfect for groups between 20 and 120 peoples. Smaller private meetings can also be held in a meeting room near the lobby.
* The resort offers 165 exquisitely appointed deluxe rooms and suites. The rooms offer incomparable style and elegance, decorated with traditional Hindu and Buddhist artworks. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies to allow breathtaking views of the resort’s landscaped gardens and the Himalayas.
* Each room has a private bath, hairdryer, mini-bar, cable T.V., international telephones, air-conditioning, and fire protection systems.
The luxury hotel is located in the a place which is quite convenient from all the important places like the International Airport which is a distance of about eight kilometers away from the hotel. Also, it is located in a region which is about twelve kilometer away from Pokhara. So, Fulbari in Pokhara gives you an option to relish luxury being in a peaceful downtown environment.