As the only member of The Leading Hotels of the World in Hong Kong, the hotel offers 495 luxurious rooms and suites, including 150 brand new Grand Rooms. Very stylish, timeless and elegant, the brand new Grand Rooms are beautifully presented using high luxury fabrics and textiles, including hardwood floors, rich, ornate hand woven carpets, silk drapes and gold-leaf artwork. Adding to the dramatic effect of the design, each Grand Langham room is highly intelligent, equipped with 37” flat screen TV, DVD player and i-Home audio system and the highlight of the renovation is the spacious new open plan spa -like bathrooms.
The Langham Hotel Club, located on the 11th floor, provides exclusive and personalized services daily between 7:00am and 11:00pm. By paying an additional daily supplement, guests staying in any room category can enjoy full Langham Hotel Club benefits such as daily breakfast in the Club Lounge, in-room broadband internet connection, local telephone calls and daily personal laundry allowance etc.
* This hotel will not allow name changes on confirmed bookings, once booked if changes to the names are required then the booking should be cancelled and re booked.
* L'Eclipse is an all day interactive dining restaurant fueled by an inspiring modern approach to authentic Asian cuisine. Active and vibrant kitchens are in full view with a delightful blend of highly creative and authentic Chinese, Asian and Western fare influenced from Hong Kong's diverse world class cuisines.
* The multi-award-winning T'ang Court is dedicated to provide the finest Cantonese cuisine with gracefully exquisite décor in Hong Kong. Its impeccable service accentuated the luxury hotel heritage of the Langham brand. As one of the best Hong Kong hotel restaurants, T'ang Court has been cited as one of the "World's Best Hotel Dining Rooms" by GOURMET magazine, one of "World's Ten Great Hotel Restaurants" by HOTELS magazine, and one of the "100 Fabulous Places and Things" by TRAVEL & LEISURE magazine. It has won two "Gold with Distinction" awards at Hong Kong Tourism Board's Best of the Best Culinary Award.
* The Bostonian has been a favourite of Hong Kong food lovers for well over a decade. Among the many seafood restaurants in Hong Kong, The Bostonian is famous for its relaxed and upbeat ambience, its superb variety of fresh oysters and seafood, succulent beef steaks, ribs and lamb racks. Being included in one of Hong Kong's influential restaurant bibles "The Hong Kong Best Restaurant Guide" since 2000, this renowned seafood restaurant consistently delivers impeccable service and quality food. Another feature worth-mentioning is its extensive wine list, which has been a WINE SPECTATOR award-winner since year 2001.
* Unique from other American restaurants in Hong Kong, Main St. Deli is a pioneering restaurant in Hong Kong to serve authentic New York favourites. Fans of Main St. Deli are no stranger to the famous stacked Reuben Sandwich, 12-inch pizzas, monster size beef burgers, 6-egg omelet, 4-egg Benedict, giant vertical salads, Rudest Wall of Chocolate Cake and 1-pound slice New York cheesecake. Takeaway and party catering menus are also available so that authentic New York deli fare can be enjoyed anywhere anytime.
* Palm Court features luxurious classical European décor with plush sofas and large arm-chairs. It is famous for serving nostalgic Langham Afternoon Tea, premium coffee and tea, snacks and drinks throughout the day. Live musical performances in the evening lend a distinguished atmosphere.
* The Tsar Bar offers a dedicated and extensive vodka menu, covering more than 40 different vodka-based cocktails, and is the best place for a drink before a scrumptious dinner at one of The Langham, Hong Kong's restaurants.
* Entrée Club is the exclusive dining membership club of The Langham, Hong Kong. Members may enjoy dining discounts of up to 50% at The Bostonian, Main St. Deli and Palm Court. In addition, members are entitled to a variety of accommodation and dining privileges.
* The split-level gym at The Langham, Hong Kong is opened 24-hours a day, and is fully equipped with state-of-the-art exercise and fitness machines and free weights for cardio-vascular and weight training. Personal fitness instructors are on stand-by daily from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm for assistance. Sauna and steam shower are available while a range of relaxing massage treatments and facials can be arranged by advance appointment.
* Next to the Health Club is the hotel's charming Mediterranean-style swimming pool which is decorated in colourful mosaic tiles with teak furniture. Together with sundeck and Jacuzzi, the swimming pool at The Langham, Hong Kong is a true gem among Hong Kong luxury hotels. The pool can also be hired for private cocktail functions.
* The Grand Ballroom and function rooms are perfect venues for wedding banquets, meetings, seminars and conferences. A fully equipped Business Centre provides various business services, and features a conference room which can seat up to 30 people.
* The Langham, Hong Kong offers 469 luxury hotel rooms and 26 stylishly comfortable suites.
* As a premier luxury hotel in Hong Kong, The Langham, Hong Kong offers an option of double or twin rooms. All luxurious hotel rooms are spacious and well appointed, featuring contemporary amenities such as Internet Protocol (IP) Phone with dual lines, broadband internet connection (subject to published tariff rate card), 24-hour cable and satellite TV, in-room safety box, iron and ironing board, voice mail system and more.
* The room types at this hotel are on request (double, single, twin) and will not be confirmed until arrival at the hotel.
Langham Hotel Hong Kong is located in the heart of Kowloon's busiest commercial and entertainment district – Tsimshatsui, with superb designer boutiques and entertainment on its doorstep. It is just a few minutes' walk from the world–renowned Star Ferry and Victoria Harbour.The hotel is nearby Hong Kong Disneyland, Victoria Peak, Star Ferry, Lantau Island, Stanley Market.