Peerless elegance, exceptional privacy, highly personalized service and an elite clientele of discerning individuals are all hallmarks of The Waldorf Towers, New York's premier boutique hotel, where you can truly experience the luxury of being yourself.
For business or pleasure, the hotel's spacious guestrooms and suites, surrounded by residential ambiance, offer an enclave of luxury just steps off Park Avenue in midtown Manhattan. Encompassing the 28th - 42nd floors of the world famous Waldorf=Astoria, The Waldorf Towers affords hotel guests convenient access to all the restaurants, shops and services of the adjoining landmark hotel.
World leaders, royalty, dignitaries, and Hollywood legends of past and present have chosen the hotel for its blend of luxury and privacy, as well as its desirable Midtown location.
* From a classic steakhouse and a progressive American brasserie to a multi-starred Japanese restaurant, the food and beverage venues of the Waldorf Astoria entice dinners with their creativity and culinary distinction. Overlooking the majestic Art Deco Park Avenue Lobby, Cocktail Terrace delights visitors with traditional afternoon tea, then an engaging array of cocktails.
* With its private atmosphere and European-manor charm, the hotel offers a uniquely inviting setting for product announcements, annual meetings, press interviews and other important business events.
* The hotel's spa offers unique healing massage therapies and therapeutic body treatments that will surely relax and restore a sense of well being in an environment of ultimate luxury and service.
* Occupying the 28th through 42nd floors of the Waldorf Astoria, this New York hotel offers extraordinarily spacious guestrooms, each with its own distinctive look. Luxury guestrooms are all individually decorated in themes ranging from French Provincial to Old English with Asian accents.
* Triple-sheeted beds are dressed with luxury Italian linens, duvets, and down pillows. Adornments include high ceilings, original crown moldings, chandeliers, jewel-toned velvets and silks, and polished woods. Marble bathrooms offer plush bathrobes, Penhaligon’s of London toiletries, and brass or original nickel fixtures. High-speed Internet access and minibars are among the numerous conveniences.
Superb location in midtown Manhattan, Waldorf Towers New York is within walking distance from the Rockefeller Centre, Theatre District and, shopping and art galleries of Madison and Fifth Avenues.