The hotel Alle Ville sull'Arno is immersed in a greeny and tranquil setting. The villa is located on the right bank of the Arno river, only 10 minutes (by bus) from the centre of Florence, along the old path where the Florentines used to go for a relaxing stroll in the country.
Over the years, the property has combined the old structure with the requirements of a modern and comfortable hotel. Now the property consists of small buildings that harmonically merge with the original 15th century mansion.
The bedrooms, elegantly furnished, feature all the modern comforts, and the hotel offers a number of facilities: a restaurant, a bar and an outdoor swimming pool are at your disposal.
Small pets are allowed on request and with prior notice.
* Guests can relax over drinks, enjoy a game of pool, and watch television in the hotel bar and game room. The hotel is one of the few in Florence offering a swimming pool, and it is set in the gardens overlooking the river.
* A light, elegant restaurant L’Albereta serves a menu of Italian cuisine and Tuscan fish specialties in a relaxed atmosphere. The summer menu is served in the open air beside the swimming pool. Guests of Hotel Ville sull’Arno enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.
* Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, and a computer is available for use in the lobby, while other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe-deposit box and parking facilities.
* Ville Sull Arno Hotel offers 47 single, double, triple and quadruple rooms, each featuring private bathroom with hairdryer.
* All rooms come equipped with with satellite and cable TV, radio, direct dial phone, PC/modem connection, individually controlled air-conditioning, safe and mini bar.
* Non-smoking rooms as well as 10 connecting rooms, the ideal solution for families, are available upon request.
This elegant villa hotel dates back to the 1400s and is set on the banks of the River Arno, two kilometres from many of Florence’s landmarks including the Palazzo Vecchio and Accademia Gallery.