Welcome To the Inn at Ellis Square in Savannah, Georgia Savannah hotel in the Historic District is known as the Grand Lady on Bay Street. This historic hotel in the recently renovated Guckenheimer Building (circa 1851) is steeped in the tradition of Southern hospitality and elegance. Located at Ellis Square, the hotel is across Bay Street from River Street and is just steps from the celebrated City Market and other local attractions.
* The hotel has a fitness center or room and a seasonal outdoor pool. Meeting facilities include conference rooms and banquet facilities.
* This Savannah property also offers a business center, and business services.
* The property has a 24-hour front desk
* Dominique's Bar - Nonsmoking bar.
* Continental breakfast is served daily at the Inn at Ellis Square.
* Inn at Ellis Square , a Days Hotel offers 195 guestrooms in a 10-story property. Guestrooms feature satellite television with premium TV channel(s) and pay movies. Business-friendly rooms are equipped with multi-line phones and desks. Guestrooms have coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include hair dryers. Other amenities include local calls and air conditioning. Services include housekeeping and wake-up calls. Rollaway beds are also available.
This city center property is within 1 km of Telfair Museum of Art, Johnson Square, and Savannah Civic Center. It is also within 10 km of Wright Square. This hotel stands in the historic riverfront area, adjacent to City Market and one block from River Street. The hotel comprises two buildings, including the restored 1851 Gruckenheim Building, a National Historic Landmark. Shops, galleries, restaurants, carriage rides, and many historic sights are within eight blocks of the hotel.