This 5 star hotel is located in the city centre of Bangkok and was established in 1966. It is close to the Central World and the nearest station is BTS Chidlom. The Hotel has a restaurant, a conference room, a coffee shop, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre/gym. All 381 rooms are equipped with minibar, hairdryer, safe, trouser press, ironing set and air conditioning.
* Grossi Trattoria & Wine Bar
The first such internationally branded Italian restaurant in Bangkok. Guy Grossi – renowned in Australia as restaurateur, author and celebrity chef – has cooked for many prominent figures including royalty, heads of state and film and music stars. Now he has partnered with InterContinental Bangkok to bring his own innovative restaurant concept to town. It is one-of-a-kind cuisine for those in the know who crave true trattoria-style Italian dining.
* Fireplace Grill
Fireplace Grill has satisfied discerning diners for over 40 years with a superb grill experience using the freshest produce. Both New and Old World vintages from premier winemaking regions are well represented. Two branded private rooms add to the exclusive private dining for discrete gatherings in a decidedly elegant setting. It is truly a place for those in the know about the heritage and tradition of fine dining in Bangkok.
* Summer Palace
The acclaimed Chinese restaurant, renowned equally for its traditional Cantonese specialties and dim sum favorites. Ten private rooms catering from nine to forty people in a refined setting offering style and grace for a very special dining experience.
A modern bistro serving international plates whilst over looking bustling Bangkok. It is a place where you can sample gastronomic pleasures from around the world whithout leaving your table. Both a la carte and buffet selections are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sunday Brunch at Espresso is a must for guests and locals alike with its unique and innovative dining concept.
* Balcony Lounge & Humidor Cigar Bar
Relax and watch Bangkok bustle outside. Enjoy the InterContinental High Tea experiences with distinctive menu and exclusive, wide range of tea selection. In the evening, Balcony Lounge & Humidor Cigar Bar combines in a single location what every true connoisseur and aficionado desires. This is the place to savor the finest spirits such as rare malt whiskeys, and with its well-stocked humidor the Cigar Bar is Bangkok’s first real cigar bar. Live music nightly.
The new gourmet chocolate shop and confectionery conceived by InterContinental Bangkok’s Executive Pastry Chef Francois Laloue, the shop is far more than a retail display site. Choc! encompasses the entire chocolate and confection-making process. In fact it’s a complete production venue where guests can see the fine ingredients that go into high-quality chocolate and the techniques used by staff to create each delicacy. Choc! – it’s “The Sweetest Thing”.
* The Deli
A place where casual meets sophisticated, where friends and co-workers meet for quick but superb cuisine. A gourmet café and shop offering fresh baked breads, soups, sandwiches, salads cakes, and pastries as well as superb tea and espresso. Now a great new menu featuring quiches, scones, cookies and jams makes The Deli the place for relaxed yet seriously delicious dining.
* Oasis Pool Bar
A rooftop poolside bar in an intimate ambience serving cool and classic cocktails with panoramic view of Bangkok’s city lights.
* Club InterContinental rooms and suites offer additional personalized attention with butler service. Located on the 37th floor and commanding panoramic views of the city. Club InterContinental Lounge provides exclusive services, with buffet breakfast, fresh juices, snacks, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapés.
* Rooftop swimming pool & Oasis Pool Bar
Attractively secluded on the rooftop, the outdoor swimming pool is set amid a landscaped tropical patio, the ideal spot for relaxing after a long day in a tranquil environment in central Bangkok. Enjoy a few cool and classic cocktails along with panoramic views and city lights. The pool is open year–round from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m..
* Infinity Fitness
Discover high atop the city, “in the know” fitness destination where you can attain peak performance and well being. Encompassing top line fitness with an urban city design, Infinity Fitness provides every man and woman with the ultimate in technology, exclusive facilities and personalized service. Group exercise classes such as Yoga, High/Low Impact, Body Balance, Pilates, and Fit Balls are also available daily. Where needed, fitness instructors can provide assistance with personal training routines. Open 24 hours daily.
* Spa InterContinental
Discover a unique, “in the know” urban spa destination where every element is customized to your time to spa. Whether you have a moment to recharge, and hour to rejuvenate, or a day to relax, immerse yourself in tranquil sanctuary and breathtaking views where you will find serenity and array of treatments to suit any schedule or lifestyle. Spa InterContinental, working with natural products, we combine internationally renowned treatments whilst honoring the traditions and culture of Thailand to bring you an enriching experience. This urban escape provides blissful tranquility with inspiring techniques and treatment range. Open from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
* InterContinental Bangkok has one of the largest hotel banqueting, meeting and convention facilities in the city, with a total of 22 spacious and versatile function rooms. The largest of the venues, the ballroom, can accommodate up to 1,000 guests for cocktails and 670 people for banquets and gala dinners. Additionally, there is a dedicated exhibition area with a capacity of up to 1,800 guests for cocktails and 750 for banquets. Technical capabilities include category 6 infrastructure, LED Intelligent Lighting system that projects up to 16 million colors, 70 pin spot lights, video streaming and recording throughout the hotel, chiffon pillars, satellite, video-conferencing, moving projection systems, and centrally controlled computer enhanced display LCD screens. An experienced catering team, Executive Chef and Conference Concierge can be relied on to assist with conference planning and creating custom-designed menus and innovative decorative settings. InterContinental Bangkok’s very own unique Events Café offers complimentary all day refreshments, freshly made espresso and tea, snacks and fruits. Extensive support services and amenities are offered by the Business Centre offering full secretarial services.
* Also on site:
• Limousine service
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• 24–hour in-room dining
• Post and parcel service
• Doctor on 24–hour call
• Beauty and hair salon
• Handicapped rooms available
• Business Center
* InterContinental Bangkok provides 381 guest rooms, including Club InterContinental rooms and a range of suites. All are finely appointed for complete comfort and convenience and feature::
• Individual air-conditioning
• Double glazing
• 2-line IDD telephones with voice mail
• Flat panel LCD TV
• DVD player
• iPod docking station
• Top end Sealy mattress
• Ergonomic work space with lighting
• Facsimile on request
• High–speed Internet access
• Mini bar
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Marble–decorated bathrooms with separate bathtub and shower unit
Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel is ideally located in the commercial centre of Bangkok.