Holiday Inn Select East is ideally located in the heart of Memphis business and shopping district. The Mississippi River, Autozone Liberty Bowl, Germantown shopping, Elvis's Graceland and Sun Studio are situated close to the hotel.
Holiday Inn Select East gives the chance to experience the warmth and friendliness of the 243 room.
* The Monterey Bar and Grill Restaurant serves delicious American favourites for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* This hotel offers well-equipped meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 500 guests for organising various important events.
* At leisure, the guests canget energised at the well-equipped gymnasium and later take a bracing dip in the swimming pool.
* The general facilities and services at the hotel are business centre, conference facilities, faxing facilities, gymnasium, internet access, jacuzzi / whirlpool, laundry facilities, lobby, parking facilities, photocopying facilities, reception, restaurant, room service, safe deposit box and swimming pool.
* The Holiday Inn Select East boasts 243 well-appointed accommodation units that are comfortable, pleasant and comes with all the contemporary amenities that a discerning traveller would expect.
* The rooms amenities are; air conditioning, cable / satellite tv, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, private bathroom / ensuite, telephone and voice mail.
The Holiday Inn Select East is located near the RacquetClub, Autozone Liberty Bowl, Elvis's Graceland, Sun Studio, Beale Street, the FedEx Forum, Memphis Motor Sports Park, and the Tunica Casinos.
The Holiday Inn Select East offers airport and 5 mile shuttle transportation to businesses including FedEx, Servicemaster, International paper and to area attractions like the RacquetClub, Corky's Bar-b-que, MECA and Shea Clinic.
While staying at the the Holiday Inn Select Memphis East, the guests can catch a professional or collegiate sports game in action by attending one of the following: the Memphis Grizzlies (NBA), the Memphis Redbirds (a Triple A baseball team for the St. Louis Cardinals), the University of Memphis Tigers, or the PGA’s Stanford St. Jude Classic.