Experience the idyllic scenery, flawless skiing and mountain recreation of southwestern Colorado at the Mountain Lodge at Telluride. Guests of Telluride hotel will experience superior lodging and mountainside condominiums secluded in our premier Telluride community. Mountain Lodge at Telluride's lodging accommodations offer a uniquely sophisticated experience, secluded in the rustic peaks and valleys of the San Juan Mountains.
The vacation rentals and condos feature stately and comfortable accommodations with views of dynamic, mountain landscapes and the best ski-in, ski-out lodging in the area.Telluride hotel is an intimate community offering guests a well-rounded experience four seasons of the year. Guests can enjoy fine dining and casual, slope side dining, along with unparalleled services to make your stay fun and memorable.
* Tavern Bar - Located in the main lodge, this bar with fireside seating serves beer, wine, and cocktails from early afternoon until early evening. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available.
* Guests have access to a sundeck with an outdoor splash pool and spa tub, as well as an indoor fitness room. The hotel is located at the top of Telluride’s ski resort, Mountain Village, nestled between the Double Cabin and Village Bypass ski runs. During winter, gear rentals are available at the hotel.
* On-site meeting space accommodates 30 guests, with audiovisual equipment and event catering available.
* Mountain Lodge at Telluride - A Noble House Resort has 128 nonsmoking guestrooms and condominium suites located in three log-and-stone buildings separate from the main lodge. Rooms and suites have Western-style decor with leather furniture, pine cabinetry, and flagstone accents.
* Accommodations at this Telluride property include down comforters (bedspreads), complimentary premium channels, CD players, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, and dial-up Internet access. Condominium suites also have kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves, gas fireplaces, jetted tubs, and furnished balconies or patios with mountain, forest, and courtyard views.
The Mountain Lodge at Telluride is tucked into a forested area between the Double Cabin and Village Bypass ski runs, 250 yards from the gondola station and three miles from the town of Telluride.