Parco Tirreno Suite Hotel & Residence in Rome offers the ideal starting point for exploring the wonderful Eternal City.
* The comprehensive breakfast buffet including croissants, bread, fruit juice, cereals, fresh fruit, jam, butter and corn flakes is served in the breakfast room from 7 a.m. until 11 a.m.
* I Cigni:
Serves a wide selection of Italian dishes from an a la carte menu in a relaxed setting spread over five rooms; open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* Guests can work up a sweat in the hotel fitness room, relax in the solarium and go for a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. (closed during autumn and winter)
* Business guests can benefit from the hotel’s four conference rooms, and any visitors arriving by car will find pay valet parking onsite.
* The residence offers 275 bright, comfortable and spacious rooms, each featuring a private bathroom with hairdryer.
* All of the accommodations are equipped with satellite and pay TV, air-conditioning, direct dial telephone, desk, heating, safe, radio and balcony.
* Baby cots and additional beds are available on request.
* Guests can also ask for non-smoking and disabled-accessible rooms.
Parco Tirreno Suite Hotel & Residence is set in lush parkland, 400 metres from the metro and 2.5 kilometres from St Peter’s Square and the Vatican.