Located in the heart of downtown Manhattan and within walking distance from many of the city's most popular attractions, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations in the center of all the action. Le Parker Meridien features a variety of modern amenities and facilities. Guests can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool, work out in the on-site fitness center or have a gourmet meal in one of the hotel's elegant restaurants.
Whether you are on a relaxing holiday or travelling on business, the Le Parker Meridien New York, offering all comforts and facilities, is the perfect place for you to reside.
* Guests can start off the day with a sumptuous breakfast at the Norma's Restaurant and later enjoy a variety of delicacies at the Seppi's Restaurant, which is a classic French bistro evoking the feeling of old New York with a heaping dash of Parisian charm.
* The hotel's Gravity Fitness & Spa includes a penthouse, 40-foot-long, three-lane indoor pool bordered by lounge chairs and providing a Central Park view through a window wall. The pool, open early morning to late night, is available to guests without charge. An adjacent sundeck opens in summer.
* This property also offers conference and banqueting facilities to meet your business and social needs. A self-serve 24-hour business center contains three computers with high-speed Internet access and a fax machine/printer/copier.
* Other facilities include a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a cloakroom, a currency exchange counter and a lift in addition to a newspaper kiosk and public Internet access. Room and laundry services are available and those arriving by car may take advantage of the car parking and garage facilities.
* Le Parker Meridien New York offers 730 Scandinavian-decor guestrooms in a 42-story building; some rooms have views of Central Park. Platform beds have featherbed-topped mattresses, multiple down pillows, and down comforters. Desks with ergonomic chairs and task lights have high-speed Internet connections and two-line speakerphones.
* Televisions with 32-inch flat screens offer pay movies, video games, and Internet access via wireless keyboards. Other amenities include CD player/radio combinations, umbrellas, and Monday–Saturday delivery of The New York Times. Decor features cherrywood and slate-blue color scheme, including leatherette panels at bed heads and slate bathrooms.
NOTE: Hotel do not has twin room in the tower park view side.
The Le Parker Meridien New York is located with a motor entrance on West 56th Street between Avenue of the Americas and Seventh Avenue. Situated in the heart of the city, the hotel is just steps away from Central Park, MOMA, Carnegie Hall, Broadway theatres and Fifth Avenue's famous shops.
Central Park, 2 blocks north of Le Parker Meridien New York, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 7.5 blocks south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex on the Hudson River 1.75 miles away.