The RELC International Hotel though just a stone’s throw from the shopper’s paradise of Orchard Road, is located in a quiet and largely residential area of Singapore.
The Hotel offers a wide range of accommodation and facilities including guest rooms, serviced apartments, meeting rooms and a large auditorium. For those who have come to Singapore to work, there is no need to travel long distances in search of food. Two restaurants, one offering Chinese cuisine and the other more international fare, are found right on the premises.
* Restaurants: RELC offers a choice of two excellent F&B outlets, a highly reputed Chinese restaurant and a cafe.
* Meetings and Events: The RELC International Hotel is specially designed to cater for conferences, seminars, workshops and social events. It offers a choice of twelve function rooms ranging from small to medium sized seminar rooms to a large auditorium. The new two-storey auditorium has a seating capacity of 489, with 343 seats in the main auditorium and 146 in the circle balcony.
* The auditorium offers superb acoustics and a full array of presentation equipment for performances, trade launches, graduation ceremonies, talks or private functions. Hotel's highly experienced conference office can see to all your needs from equipment, specialized personnel, to the catering.
* Supporting Multimedia Services: The RELC International Hotel is supported by a host of multimedia services not commonly found in other hotels. Like the fully equipped audio recording studio, two 21-station computer laboratory and the resource library and information centre.
* The International Hotel has 142 guest rooms including suites, as well as Hollywood Queens and Executive Twins that offer optimal comfort to match your every need.
* Each spacious room which includes a private balcony is tastefully designed to include modern conveniences such as an attached bathroom, coffee/tea-making facilities and a mini-fridge.
Located on Orange Grove Road, a very upmarket residential district. Orange Grove Road connected to the start of Orchard Road. Around the corner is the Shangri La hotel.