For over 60 years this hotel has embraced its luxurious Miami setting featuring authentic Art Deco interiors and all the natural beauty of a South Beach oceanside hotel.
* Terrace Café - Serving casual American fare, including soups, salads, hamburgers, chicken, and steaks. Indoor or covered-terrace dining available. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
* Poolside Bar - This seasonal poolside bar serves light fare and tropical drinks, beer, wine, and other beverages. Open from late morning until early evening.
* Studio - The hotel's karaoke bar is open from late evening until early morning.
* An outdoor courtyard houses a splash pool and two spa tubs, and the rooftop fitness center offers a sauna, treadmill, and weights.
* The hotel's indoor/outdoor Terrace Café serves casual American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Tropical drinks and light fare are also available in the poolside bar.
* The Shelborne Beach Resort has 8,500 square feet of meeting space, including a ballroom for 390 guests, with event catering and audiovisual equipment available.
* Shelborne Beach Resort offers 200 guestrooms and suites located in a 17-story tower facing Collins Avenue, a 10-story oceanfront tower, and a two-story building that wraps around the outdoor courtyard. All guestrooms include premium channels, in-room safes , and dial-up and television-based Internet access .
Shelborne Beach Resort is 2 blocks from the convention center, 4 blocks from the Miami City Ballet and Bass Museum of Art, and within 7 miles of downtown.