The Sugar Bay Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, with breathtaking ocean and mountain views, is one of the more premiere St Thomas hotels. The Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is a spectacular resort on St. Thomas.
The Sugar Bay Resort & Spa - All Inclusive has its own secluded white sand beach and offers an array of water sports activities. Private balconies overlook lush mountains, white beaches and sparkling waters offering a spectacular view unprecedented by other St. Thomas hotels.
* At the Sugar Bay Resort & Spa - All Inclusive does its best to provide you with every service and amenity that you desire. The resort's concierge desk in the lobby will be happy to assist with Avis car rental or information on the island. The resort's separate tour desk offers a wide variety of Island excursions from cultural walking tours to day sailing, making the resort incomparable to other resorts in St Thomas.
* Outside, enjoy a host of onsite activities including miniature golf, tennis, scuba, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking or windsurfing. Or take a swim in one of the resort's three interconnecting pools and waterfall.
* Have excitement on your St Thomas vacation at night. Visit the Ocean Club Gaming Center with over 95 video slots that pay out big, a full service bar and entertainment nightly. Triple sevens, blackjack and poker are some of the games offered on the hot slots.
* Rejuvenate your senses at the full-service journeys spa. On the first floor is the resort's fitness center with free weights, nautilus and precor Machines. The resort also offers bumper boats and four tennis courts.
* For golf enthusiasts taking a St Thomas vacation, Mahogany Run Golf Course offers 18 of the most beautiful holes in the Caribbean.
* For families with children, the resort's kids' club provides a wide range of activities for children ages 4-12.
* Enjoy an all-inclusive Caribbean vacation. Guest activities are scheduled daily including: bingo, billiards, coconut bowling, pool basketball, calypso dancersize, sand sculpting and iguana feeding.
* At the Sugar Bay Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, guest’s comfort is taken to a higher level with guest rooms and suites surrounded by spectacular ocean and expansive Island views.
* Guests staying at this hotel in St. Thomas will relax comfortably in Caribbean-style rooms with luxurious touches such as private balconies, marble bathrooms, be-well bedding, A/C, satellite tv, mini-refrigerators, tea and coffee makers, and an iron/ironing board.
The Sugar Bay Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, 31-acre resort, is perched on a green hilltop above Smith Bay on the northeastern edge of St Thomas.
The Sugar Bay Resort & Spa - All Inclusive is just 15 minutes from the legendary 18-hole Mahogany Run Golf Course and approximate driving time from Cyril E. King /St. Thomas International Airport (STT) to Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa is 25 minutes and distance is 7 miles.